+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: E-BREAKTHRU

Re: E-BREAKTHRU

they are real SCAMMER, i beg run for yor life oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i jst fell victim! they dnt have any good thing to offer, the most annoying aspect of is that i borrowed the 2k! so painful, if i have my way i will incacerate them for life because they are vermins and need to be exterminated! So to be fore warned is to be fore armed. Be warned

i dont patronise them
    better use my money for something tangable

dn,t bother urself to attend the place bc they will add to ur problem

VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!!

Job Position:Female Executive Marketers
    No experience is required as successful candidates will be given adequate training.
    To Apply:
    Interested person should submit her CV's online ([email protected])

guy i was also scammed, with a guy claiming to conduct the best test, shoutin n screaming his lungs out. if only u wuld just see their que papers, den u'l know that candidates fifty years ago also wrote this same f-up test. the so-called girls they put in their office, am sure na the man girlfrnds claiming to be sec. GUY PICK RAISE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

i don't think this news should deprive u of being financially free by the end of this year.
    if u are interested in this send a mail to [email protected]

E-Breakthrough is a scam. I went there for job placement, they collected N2000 and gave me a letter yo a dignified carpentry workshop. RUN FROM THAT SCAM_SHOP

The problem is that in our predicament we become very vunerable or else what kind of company recriuts every week and sends you a reply immediately every time u send ur details...

HaHa! till when are we going to be tolerating this ester pple. Lagosians do something fast lets move forward. This guy came here to ask of our opinion but how about does who just went there?

Hi all,

I encounter them in 2002 immediately after my NYSC, then they were called Esther Breakthru. The owner of the place is a MR OKON. E-breakthru is mere fraud, they partner with companies without any existing vacancies to collect CVs from applicants. i.e Eleganza was looking for just one person in 2002 but they send more than a thousand of us etc, i became tired of back and front; so i stop going there. My people i wonder what the Authorities are doing about this fraudstars exploiting innocent job-seekers. its so pathettic that E-breathru has been defrauding job applicants for over two decades and nothing is done about it. But sha the man dey use annointed water from MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, ha ha ha. He sprinkles the water before the start of a day's job to pursue evil spirits, he attends MFM hahahahaha. I know all this my people because i was a victim.

Anyway make we try beat Mr Okon too like this our Ibadan brothers and all those people who think they can play on our intelligence. Imagine Okon is a school dropout from Akwa-Ibom State and he claims to provide jobs for PHD holders bla bla bla.

thank God, iwas invited after their test , but when they demanded that 2000, something just said to me, rrrrruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn for your dear futureeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well those that have ears let them hear, don't fall for it, Run! Run!! Run!!!
    L

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast