+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: An sms from E-Breakthru.

An sms from E-Breakthru.

just got an invitation 4 a written test on sat.11/09/2010.from E-Breakthru.I cant remember who their clients are.Has any one got an sms in dis respect or a clue who they may be recruiting for?Thanks as ur prompt response ld be highly appreciated.

Re: An sms from E-Breakthru.

this people have stepped up for even sending sms. there are always 2 pages in tuesday guardian that contains tons of vacancies, you will find e-breaktru there. some of their victims will reply you soon. some people have attended e-breaktru test and broke down afterwards. i have not heard or read a single good testimony from e-breaktru candidates / victims. I suggest you ignore the invite.

Re.

Scam! Make u pik race!!

@pangizee, Esther Breakthrough is Synonimous to Scam! Plz don't fall a Prey to dt fucking Predator. It has been a household name in ds forum & Tuesday Guardian characterised with BIG TIME EXPLOITATION AND EXTORTION OF MONEY. Do ur self gud and save d little cash u have than waste it at 22 Clegg Str. Opp Fedral Fire Service, Ojuelegba, Lagos dts dia fucking Addres. I rest my Case!
    :

@Trouble maker and Lanyat..fanks 4 ur prompt advice.I had 2 google da so called company and all i could find were complaints from Victims(ppl dat fell Prey) both from and other internet job boards..hmn i nearly cancelled my Ilorin trip for these miscreants!fank God 4 da internet dat enables us 2 network amongst ourselves..Its very unfortunate too dat some dubious persons are taking advantage of the decadence dats fast ravaging our dear country 2 perpetrate this dastard act.

@montero4mac:fanks alot..i'm new in dis forum and never knew that this Coy. has extensively been analysed and known 2 perpetrate fraudulent recruitment exercises.fanks 4 ur prompt response.

Thank your star 4 asking! I thought those burgers will be in police net by now. I think the owner of the Sca Business is a woman with plenty Man friends who own small biz like retail shops, poultry, pure water, etc. They will RECOMMEND you to any of these SHOPS while no one attend to you at the shop or they tell you things that will scare you away. NA BIG SCAM!
    Ajao Ibrahim<br />08055096553<br />[email protected]

These people r heartless!an unemployed friend of mine saw their advert in d
    Guardian newspaper nd applied.they quickly sent him an sms to come 4 an interview.
    The guy cme bck on sat nd was busy lookn 4 money nd plannin his trip bck to lag on thur.
    He was so happy he had been calld,he wld hv startd jackin GMAT in preparation.
    I asked to c d sms nd whn I saw ebreakthrough,I begged him nt to go.
    He wouldn't hv listened to me if sm1 else hd nt confirmed it.
    He wld hv wasted nothin less than #6000 to nd fro lag cos of these scammers.
    Thnks house,u guys made me aware of their scammin tricks!

Graduate jobs

Pls run 4 ur life Oooo.those people are scamers,i was once a victim

Guys i fell 4 dere tricks...E-breakthru is pure scam,nothing else...dey sammed me of 5000 in d name of giving me refrence letter 2 one GOD 4Saking pure water factory...GOD wil judge dat woman nd her cohorts...pls dnt let us fall mugu again oh...ve learnt my lessons

Big ole big thief guy run
    A

There next name is FRAUD.Don't attempt it they will ask u to pay some amount of money after that they will give you a letter to an unexisting company.

if you don't have a race shoe, go and borrow from Tom and Jerry sharp sharp. run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    I

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast