+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: hart west oilfield services

Junior Member charlie rigworker's Avatar

hart west oilfield services

Hello house, does anyone know about hart west oil field services? I just completed a online test and they are refering to a petroleum e-book which is to be sent tmr. I just hope they wont ask me for money.They said the employment opportunity is in sao Tome. House pls help with info

Re: hart west oilfield services

Those guys are lousy scammers, many people on this site have undergone that test too, at the end they'll ask u 4 cash. Ignore them.

@charlierigworker i know nothing about the position your talking about but there's no harm in a trial after all no one is going to force out money from your pocket with a hammer, people on this site are so quick to jump to conclusions that every single thing is a scam, we might just lose out on genuine offers by this means, follow it up and if there's any point they demand for cash or you smell anything fishy then you run at least you should be able to detect a scam when you see one, one luv

Hart

@charlie rigworker: He that has ears,let him hear.Hartwest oilfield has been known and identified for a long time to be a scam. So many have undertaken the test and counted their losses eventually. Don't bother to waste your time and resources. It is fake.
    @Wizie: Dont encourage him to give it a try. Why would you waste time on something that has already been tagged 'scam'?
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

my apologies to the house never knew it was confirmed as a scam, though my advice still holds in other cases cheers everyone

Hart west oil field services? Confirmed scam bro. Don't waist ur time.

...always b careful...look b4 u leap...

Pls run 4 ur dear life......they are scammers, just got this mail from them....

Dear Applicant,

The online test two will be hold on the 17th of July 2010,by 11am prompt.Only Intending trainees that took part on the online test one will be eligible to take the online test two.
    To make progress on this training program,you are required to obtain your Petroleum e-book for the Sao Tome & Principe Petroleum Training Program from our Petroleum Training Services,via email.
    However,the cost for the Petroleum e-book is N1,000 (One Thousand Nigerian Naira Only). The Petroleum e-book comes with a registration number and a copyright trademark.
    To place order for the Petroleum e-book,you are expected to make deposit of the sum of N1,000 (One Thousand Nigerian Naira Only),to our bank details below;

Bank: Intercontinental Bank Plc.
    Account Name: Hart West
    Account Number: 0238110000075354

After payment,you should send Scan proof of payment to our email below.
    We will then contact you immediately via email with your registration details and your Petroleum e-book,so that you can download it and print out for easy study.
    It is very important that you obtain your Petroleum e-book on time to enable you to start preparing for the online test two that will hold on the 17th of July 2010,by 11am prompt,because To place order for the
    Petroleum e-book,will close in few days.
    And for further details on the Sao Tome & Principe Petroleum Training Program,contact us.

Signed,

Human Resource Manager
    Hart West Oilfield Services
    Tel: 07051814570(Calls only from Mon-Fri Between 9.00-15.00H GMT)
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by emelamo
    There is nothing wrong with hart west selling their e-book,because if you attend PTI ,you will know that Petroleum training cost money.
    I know someone working for hart west and he made understand that they train and employ at the Sao Tome oil industry.
    The house should know that nothing good comes easy and whatever is free is not worth it.
    hart west oilfield services is real and they are working to provide training and employment.
    If it is a balanced oil company, it should be able to give out training materials to its trainees for free.

I want to suggest we report these people to Nigeria Police and EFCC.([email protected])

If they are actually real they will explain themselves to the law enforcement authorities.

We can all send the copy of the mail to EFFC/Police their address can be traced from the bank details and arrested if found guilty.

We should not keep quiet, WE MUST ACT.

If as many as possible send emails to EFCC say over 500 of us, I am sure they will investigate them especially when we have made it easy for them with the bank details.

No 3rd party organizes Petroleum Training in PTI,
    PTI is a federal institution and they offer their training directly.
    They do not need any 3rd party so please

Let as many of us as possible send the petition to EFFC at [email protected]

This will serve as lessons for fraudsters and reduce fraudulent postings on this site
    Thanks

Efcc

@Taonaija:
    Believe me, your idea is a good one and i'll surely forward a comprehensive mail to the efcc link. House,efcc can only reckon with the issue if as many of us can forward our complaints. Let many people send mails concerning these thieves stating their names and addresses. Let's give it a try and i believe this disturbing issue will be visited.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

+ Reply