+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Beware of fraudulent sites and some members of this forum

Beware of fraudulent sites and some members of this forum

Do not be frustrated by any situation you find yourself. I dont know what it really takes to be rich but i'm sure that dabbling into some kind of risky online biz that promise to make you rich over night. Fraudsters have taken another style to make you say yes. You may not believe it, but its true that some of them even use charm to get you to say yes. The have perfected their ways.
    Dont even try to call them, let alone investing. A word is enough for a wise.

A guy from this forum tried that, he's so smart, outspoken and intelligent. If u even flash him, he'll call you. Be careful! I'll take time to reveal his style, strategy and even samples of his messages. He's not alone. They are too much, but its unfortunate that they have taken a right decision in a very wrong direction.
    May God help us all.

Hi.

U didnt reveal his style, strategy & sample of msg as u stated. Pls do so so no one would fall victim to the useless robber. Thanks.

First of all, he made a post 4 interest in making money online. I indicated. Next he sent me a very rich but deceptive e-book. U can post ur e-mail to get a copy of this book.
    I tried some of the content like how 2 send a free sms 2 any network & 2 any where, it worked out.
    I was now tempted 2 ask him which program among his bonus content he'll recommend 4 a beginner. He now sent me the scam program. I managed 2 flash his number, he called back immediately. It now seemed as if i was not wit my senses. Even wen it seems i was askin questions, his response 2 me was convincin. May be u need 2 go thru the book.
    U might not agree wit the program alone but u might agree with the program in the e-book. I guess u r tryin 2 follow. I'll hv 2 prepare the work 4 our consumption here

Re: Beware of fraudulent sites and some members of this forum

I think the info u gave is enough for me. I never make d mistake of buying all these their so called e-books. Im also not interested in looking into that charmed e-book he sent 2u. Thanks 4d info. Though I xpected names aswell....Thanx anyway.

Re: Beware of fraudulent sites and some members of this forum

There are so many fraudulent members on this forum, but they have covered the good guys you have to be very careful because they're here to reap off the little money you have to enrich themselves, be careful not to fall a victim. Shine your eye well well!!!
    http://www.epaywebshop.com

+ Reply