+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: shell recruitment

shell recruitment

hi guys i got this mail today and i would like to confirm if there is any one in this room who received the same mail.
    Dear CANDIDATE,

Further to your application for a Technical Graduate position, and our previous correspondence with you we now wish to invite you to a Selection Test on Tuesday 31st May 2011 at 0700hrs. The test will take place at Hotel Presidential (Atlantic Hall) along Aba Express Road. Port Harcourt.

On the day of the test, please bring with you the original copies of the following documents (failure to do so will make you ineligible to sit for the tests):

• - Degree certificate(s)
      - WASC/G.C.E/SSCE certificate (five credits in not more than two sittings - Maths, English,

Physics and Chemistry inclusive)

• - NYSC Discharge Certificate
      - Birth certificate (Government registered) or Age Declaration
      - Change of name (where applicable)
      - Valid identification card

(In place of your NYSC discharge certificate, for those still serving kindly come along with your NYSC id card)
    Please also bring pencils, eraser, and a copy of this letter.

Mobile phones and other personal items that can cause distraction during the tests will not be accepted into the test rooms.

You will need to make your own travel arrangements to and from the venue and you will be reimbursed based on our rates. For overseas candidates, reimbursement will only be based on travel within Nigeria.

If you have any queries or need more information, please email the address below.

We thank you for your continued interest in Shell.

Kind Regards,

Last edited by toluluck; May 25th, 11 at 07:19 pm.

i got same message at 12:46pm 2day.

Re: shell recruitment

Wish you guys all the very best!!!

Hay guyz, help us with a clue
    I

I got the mail also. Can the house help on what to expect?

nembevilla, what couse did u study,? they call mechanical.electrical first, most guys that wrote this week are geoscience grads....am just curious to know which dept. they are calling now pls.

@can do.

i am starting to believe that there is a pattern shell is following in calling............I know last week was mainly for current NYSC candidates finishing in june........going by your logic, which fields are yet to be called..........I am equally curious cause I am still shortlisted with no invite and I am trying to convince myself that I have not been forgotten by shell......

If they wont reimburse travel expenses from overseas to nigeria that will be unfair o! Let them allow me to write my test jeje for UK here. Abi which kain thing be dis?

@can do
    I studied mechnical engineering

Please if anybody has any idea on which areas to concentrate on for the selection exam pls your contribution would be appreciated a whole lot because this is my first and I have no idea atall where to concentrate on.
    Thanks

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy G View Post
    If they wont reimburse travel expenses from overseas to nigeria that will be unfair o! Let them allow me to write my test jeje for UK here. Abi which kain thing be dis?
    @Murphy G: u shld know by now dat things are no more d way dey used to be...U shld even thank God that Shell is still giving sumthing, however small it may be. D likes of Mobil don't even send u at all. Dem no wan know if na bus u go enter come from UK,abi na trek u trek am. Guy,if Shell reimburse u up to 10K make u humbly collect am wit deep gratitude; afterall dem no send u to come write their test by force.

Anyhow, I wish u Best of Success.
    Triple-C likes this.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by nembevilla View Post
    Please if anybody has any idea on which areas to concentrate on for the selection exam pls your contribution would be appreciated a whole lot because this is my first and I have no idea atall where to concentrate on.
    Thanks
    It's basically Verbal, Numerical and Spatial Test. All in about 68minutes! Just prepare very well and simulate exam conditions before the actual test day. SHL Online trial test (SHLDirect) may really help in this regard. Seize the moment and make it count! All the very best!!!

@thought, thats exactly same with me...i hope they havent 4gotten us. another sensible pattern i noticed is that those who were shortlisted last, were the first to write, i was shortlisted 10th may, my friend 3rd may, we still havent got invite. but those i know were shortlisted april and 29thMay have all written.
    nembevilla, will you be finishing NYSC in june and/or when where you shortlisted. we need hope pls thanks for ur earlier reply.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast