+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Lafarge hopefuls, any news?

Lafarge hopefuls, any news?

For d honourable house members who got SMS from dragnet dat dey were sucexful d lafarge feb 12 aptitude test, pls have u guys been contacted as per d next stage. I got d SMS from dragnet six days after d feb. 12 lafarge aptitude test dat i was sucexful as i scored 64 & d cut off mark was 40. Pls, any house member with useful info?

Re: Lafarge hopefuls, any news?

I wrote one at chams city on the 18th of March,2011. Have any one recieved his/her test score.

@orisamika I think you are referring to the test we wrote on March 12 and not February 12. From reading several forums, i understand that with Lafarge waiting for the interview is just about the hardest part. From last years recruits some had to wait a month and others up to 2 months before they got called for interview. Lets just be watchful and prayerful. God will certainly see us through this successful.

@god_speed true talk...

People what happened to 18th of March test scores. No body got feedback from dragnet as per the scores and cutoff or are they dragging it for......

FOSA you are right. The Feb 18th Test, We have not gotten any feed back from them. No scores, Nothing nothing. whats up, Any development at all?

@god_speed, 10ks 4 d observatn, I was refering 2 d March 12 test.
    @all hopefuls, lets keep praying, watching & waiting.

guyz i think i heard someone say that they started calling accountants for interview in lafarge, can anyone confirm this? i applied for mtce supervisor...will appreciate any news.

@Can Do They have left on a long thing but God pass them. It's only in 9ja my beloved that people set their own rules and do as they like, cos even they government dont play by the rules. The latest "hear say" I have heard is that their project is not yet complete and so they have not called those successful in the tests for interviews yet, perhaps cos they'll have nothing for them to do until the project is complete.

My advice is, carry on with your life, apply for other jobs and if you are employed by the time Lafarge calls, it's a matter of which of them favors you more, you chose between the two.

I have written several other tests since the march date.

Guys, finally Lafarge have started calling for interview. Got a call this morning from a 'Jenny' asking me to come to Elephant house on 1st june for my interview. i applied for maintenance supervisor. anyone else got a call yet?

+ Reply