Dear Paigegirl,
Dearly Beloved,
How are you today, ur work and family? May God prosper the works of your hands and make you stand tall above your equal, may your life and destiny be covered with glory, honour and majesty. May you never know shame, disappointment and disgrace in your life.
This is Samuel Adedoyin a member of this forum, known as sadedo whom you thought and called a thief and fraudster after you have read my post on 50% start-up capital to be given to all honourable members of this platform.
At first when I saw your post and reaction about my intention to give 50% start-up capital to members of this forum, you made my heart to bled, but when I realised you weren't defending your personal right but rather defending the people in this forum, I was glad, and I made up my mind to clarify this issue once and for all.
To tell you the truth, am going to give as many who order for my info kit the 50% start-up capital I vowed to give.
Please take your time and check all my posts in the forum, they will actually tell who is this man called sadedo.
Finally, am not a thief, neither am I fraudster, and above all am a man of God with integrity.
I will close with this; be it known unto you, every one of us is needed in this forum, no one owns the right to banish his/her forum friends from Naijahotjobs.com
Let's learn to be polite and be civic when communicating to someone you have not met before, it only reveals we are cultured and well-mannerd.
May the Lord bless you real good is my prayer, say "amen"
For further enquiry about the info kit, contact our sales dept: [email protected] or call 08032470050