+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 50% start-up Capital for every member of Naijahotjobs.com

50% start-up Capital for every member of Naijahotjobs.com

Am an internet lucrative biz. man, am gladly making money on-line from organizations that operates off-line businesses in Nigeria, and by God's grace, I dont have to look for job, plenty of jobs keep knocking at my door every day and to the glory of God, I made money, am still making money, and till i die I will continue to make money to praise of God.
    God has given us power to make wealth, and to the best of my knowledge in my own little way, I think am making wealth.
    This wealth must be transfered to people like you, for this purpose a big seminar is coming up in the city of Abeokuta, This Sarturday 12th July, @ Communion Faith Assembly, Iyana Mortuary, abeokuta, Ogun State. Registration fee is 1,000Naira.
    This is my promise, now more than a promise, a vow, I will give you 50% of your start up capital if you attend the programme, and with a proof you are a member of this forum.
    But if you cannot make it down to Abeokuta, you can request for the information kit/software for 1,000Naira and start making money. Never forget I will pay you 50% of your start up capital.
    After the purchase of information kit/software you will give me your acct details
    1. The name of your Bank
    2. Your Acct Name
    3. Your Acct Number, and I will deposit the 50% start up capital in your account-this is a VOW.
    Don't forget am still the Pastor of this big house. Start something Now and make at least 10,000Naira to N60,000Naira in a week.
    Shall we pray, "God of Heaven you are so wonderful, and we thank you for thinking about us everyday, none of us in this forum will experience hardship again in Jesus name, amen.'
    Bless you is my PRAYER
    for direct contact call 08032470050 or [email protected]
    Pastor Samuel
    My Final Conclusion is that GOD is good to mankind

Re: 50% start-up Capital for every member of Naijahotjobs.com

Good luck to u Rach.
    Value has a value, only if it's value is valued.

By the grace of God, am Child of God, am not on this platform to cunningly robb anyone, I see this as an opportinuty to contribute to the welfare of people on this platform that was why I made my intention known the house about the kit. I bought this kit from a company and the company gave me the right to resell it and that's why am selling it on this platform, it has been a great benefit for me, because at least I made more 100% gain every time I use this product. If you are doubting my integrity pls keep your money in your pocket. My God shall bless us all, say "Amen"
    The glorious thing abt this product is that you can use it in more 20companies that operate off-line businesses in this nation and make million of Naira in 6months to come. If you follow my guide.
    If you are interested give me a call on 08032470050 or mail me on [email protected]
    Thanks and the HOUSE
    Pastor of the House.

Paigegirl,
    Why re U sounding like this? Read his post very well and U will understand that the start-up capital he his talking about is based on the info on d serminar day which I think wont be too much, so dont expect to get 5M as U are saying.
    Besides, he might be a true Man of God... and God fit vex 4 U if U attack am like dat so I ll suggest U read dat post ones again and do sometin to ur statements.

Oneluv!!!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Dearly Beloved,
    How are you today, ur work and family? May God prosper the works of your hands and make you stand tall above your equal, may your life and destiny be covered with glory, honour and majesty. May you never know shame, disappointment and disgrace in your life.
    This is Samuel Adedoyin a member of this forum, known as sadedo whom you thought and called a thief and fraudster after you have read my post on 50% start-up capital to be given to all honourable members of this platform.
    At first when I saw your post and reaction about my intention to give 50% start-up capital to members of this forum, you made my heart to bled, but when I realised you weren't defending your personal right but rather defending the people in this forum, I was glad, and I made up my mind to clarify this issue once and for all.
    To tell you the truth, am going to give as many who order for my info kit the 50% start-up capital I vowed to give.
    Please take your time and check all my posts in the forum, they will actually tell who is this man called sadedo.
    Finally, am not a thief, neither am I fraudster, and above all am a man of God with integrity.
    I will close with this; be it known unto you, every one of us is needed in this forum, no one owns the right to banish his/her forum friends from Naijahotjobs.com
    Let's learn to be polite and be civic when communicating to someone you have not met before, it only reveals we are cultured and well-mannerd.
    May the Lord bless you real good is my prayer, say "amen"
    For further enquiry about the info kit, contact our sales dept: [email protected] or call 08032470050

+ Reply