+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: aramco refinery appointment letter,visa form,meirc consultant and Barr.thompson.

Post aramco refinery appointment letter,visa form,meirc consultant and Barr.thompson.

i receive a mail about a job offer by Aramco refinery Saudi Arabia,though before now,i actually applied for a job with the company through meirc consultant nigeria limited who claimed to be the company representatives and actually posted the job online.after some month i was notify through a mail by ([email protected]) that i should attend an online interview to which the questions has been sent to my inbox,i answered the question and mailed it back as a reply to the company.on 28th/august/2012 i got a mail from the same address notifying me of a job offer,attached to the mail were appointment letter and saudi visa application form which i was asked to download,fill and sent it back.also in the mail,i was asked to contact one barr.thompson kenneth who will assist me in getting legal documents(clearance certificate and no obligation certificate) to substantiate my appointment and in getting an entry permit to saudi arabia.i called the agent(barr.thompson) and told him about the mail,he in turn requested i pay 45000 naira as his charge in order to help me procure the legal documents,i've requested to meet him in person but he kept insisting i sent the money to account at first bank.please house,i want you to evaluate this situation and reply me with your candid advice,is this real or another scam,i'm running out of time.thank you.

@ Zayed hmmm you are advice to use your money for better things. A family member fell for it tho his was a drilling company in Kuwait. Online test blah blah blah. He already paid the 45k into the first bank account. Only for them to ask of another 75k for another stuff. It looked real as they were sending police forms of a confirmed Kuwait police station n other forms that looked genuine. Runnn if u can! Scam for real.

+ Reply