+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: shell lottery promo! SCAM OR REAL?

shell lottery promo! SCAM OR REAL?

I got one email from indicating that i have won $200,000.00 shell lottery promo asking me to send my detail before 19th of february to claim my winner.please house help,how authentic is this email? i will appreciate all ur contribution

Re: shell lottery promo

DID U Play any lottery game with Shell...........If not its a...SCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

i also received d mail that i won 200,000 dollars.these scammers r fools.tanx 4 d info

i got thesame message my via e-mail add. they are real scameeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, pls run for your life before they dupe you,

I got the same message, they are scammers

I wonder d day shell stopped drillin oil n jumped into lottery.i got d same e-mail.dis forum is too porous.i got series of e-mail from pple wo claim dey saw my profile on dis forum n dey need my help 2 claim some money in liberia,congo.remember a con artist only feed on our greed.

Scammers dont kill or bite. Can you squeeze water from a rock. I just laugh when i read these posts. This site is porous quite alright but i have more to gain than to loose on this site while posting my mail addresses. I've recieved the message more than 20 times and guess what. HIT the DELETE button and move on. Sometimes i reply with a very big insult if i'm idle.

Re: shell lottery promo! SCAM OR REAL?

As Chineduace has rightly said, lets just ignore all this scam mails. Virtually everyone on this forum got the mail(i wonder how many people dey win lottery!!!).
    I noticed that these fraudsters copy every email address that have been posted on this site at one time or the other, and use it for their devilish acts........... Some of them even claim they have jobs, a software or an info and they request that people drop their numbers and email.
    Pls lets be cautious when we do such things and be careful when you see such mails. I will advice that we send our data through PM or we use another email that is not our official email for such where necessary...........ALL WILL BE WELL AND GOD WILL PUNISH ALL DEM FRAUDSTERS.
    We will surely get there

Heavy SCAM i got d same message too.. I even processed mine even up to d level of engagement with a so call CBN Attoney for say asking me to pay in N12,150 to assist me procure d affidavit of clain, cover letter of admin and a so called guarantee certificate. D best thing is dat i hav all thier print out and want to run a trace 4 thier addresses so as to involve EFCC and ICPC in this SCAM issue...

Dis guys wanna scam a scammer,implausible men!!,i think i made i mistake by pasting my address on dis hot jobs...well! Is a big lesson.

+ Reply