+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ARAMCO COMPANY APPOINTMENT LETTER-IS IT REAL?

ARAMCO COMPANY APPOINTMENT LETTER-IS IT REAL?

First of all,i must sincerely thank this honourable house for lots of good jobs well done.
    I received an appointment letter from ARAMCO company (A supposed Saudi Arabian Company based in Saudi Arabia).
    I am not very sure of the whole thing, so I request the kind assistance of the house if any
    one has received this letter also and if it is real or a scam.
    These are the reasons why am not very sure of the authenticity of the appointment letter:

In my Email, i was addressed by my name, but on the appointment letter which was attached to the mail,
    the name written on it was entirely different.

On the appointment letter, date of commencement of job is August 30, 2010 meanwhile, the appointment
    letter was sent to me on October 22,2010. They also asked me to report to their company latest on Nov 30, 2010 in Saudi Arabia.

Also, although the email of the company was stated on the letter, the website of the company was not stated,
    contact number was also not stated but the Agent(Meirc Consultant in Nigeria) phone number was stated.

In the appointment letter,I was asked to meet with One Barrister Thompson (ARAMCO company's representative attorney) in Nigeria,
    for my affidavit of guarantee and anti terrorist/drug certificate.

I called the Agent's number as well as the Barrister's number to make my complaint. They both said it was a typographical error.
    The lawyer asked me to text my name to him so that he will forward it to the company for correction and
    resending of the appointment letter which i did yesterday.
    On checking my mail now, they have sent me the corrected copy of the appointment letter.

THE QUESTION IS WHY WILL A REPUTABLE COMPANY LIKE THAT MAKE SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR, AND WHY IS THERE INCONSISTENCY
    IN THE DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF THE JOB, DATE OF APPOINTMENT AND DATE TO REPORT TO THE COMPANY? I ALSO OBSERVED SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR AND
    MIS-SPELT WORDS IN THE MAIL SENT TO ME. WILL A REPUTABLE COMPANY BE THAT CARELESS? AND LASTLY,WHEN I CALLED THE AGENT,
    HE SAID THEY ACTUALLY FORWARDED MY CV ALONG SIDE WITH OTHERS WHO THEY DEEM QUALIFIED.
    NOW THE QUESTION IS HOW WILL AN AGENT FORWARD MY CV WITHOUT INTERVIEWING OR TESTING ME TO KNOW IF WHAT I WROTE ON MY CV ARE ACTUALLY TRUE AND ACCURATE?

Pls house, I may be wrong that is why i need your kind assistance to ascertain this whole thing. Thanks. ONE LOVE!

Re:

Na fake! Na dat 'barrister' place dem go dupe u,d same guy post similar mail to a hse mber of a job in dubai. Ignore d rascals

gp

Re: ARAMCO COMPANY APPOINTMENT LETTER-IS IT REAL?

check out their sites at www.jobsataramco.com.if they request for any money,u better run.if u are going there go with someone.did u apply with them.
    olawale_gp

i have feeling dats dis is scam but my advice is dat u ve to be very dere is no harm in trying who knows it might be your luck. but i will strongly advice dat for any reason must u not pay any money to d people be it VISA, or wateva.

Age old SCAM!! Read between the lines "for my affidavit of guarantee and anti terrorist/drug certificate."...Can u see where the money request will come from? So shun those confused Idiots.

For ur life, don,t go there, they are more than Rituals. How can it be, no test, no interview, and u are asked to come and start work. this is absolute 4120 ..... 41100. this one done pass 419.

great advice guys. tanx a billion time. UP NIAJA HOT JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great advice guys. tanx a billion time. UP NIAJA HOT JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply