+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Topic: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

Re: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

thanks guys i got a mail from notifying me of an employment offer with access bank no interview no apt test but that i will pay the sum of #13500 4 consultancy fee b4 i can get my employment letter 2 resume on the 1st of dec.i think this guys are not real.thanks 4 d info one love.bumbum82 pls can i meet u i stay with u in abuja here.

does any one know about JOBLINK. I AM OFFERED A JOB I HAVE NEVER BEEN INTERVIEWED FOR AND BY A BANK WHOSE OFFICER I HAVE NEVER MET. I AM SUPPOSED TO PAY TO ACCESS THE EMPLOYMENTY LETTER. WHY WOULD ANY BANK ALLOW A THIRD PARTY TO GIVE EMPLOYMENT LETTER TO PPL.

adelodun

a beg mae una help us exposed them so that we wouldnt fall victim. samaila yakubu in jos

E- BREAKTHROUGH, JOBSEARCH, CVBANK, ARE 419 COMPANIES, AM STILL INVESTIGATING GSE.

i send email to junocjobs @yahoo.com 4 marketers or customer care according to guardian news and recieved reply within 3hours to come to trade fair complex ojo with cv,pix #1ooo.00, for the microfinance job that the salary is 90kbut when i called the number i was told that am comming to submit cv $the1000k and wait for them to call me for apituted test, family is this not fraud......they are junoc concept at blocke2/202,article com plex opp trade fair complex,abule-oshun,ojo lagos ,
    weget to make it

THANK U NIJAH PALS 4 DIS WONDERFUL INFO. I WAS ONCE A VICTIM OF ONE THESE FRAUDSTERS[E.BREAKTHRUOGH]. I WAS REALLY DISSAPOINTED COS I WAS REALLY BROKE AT THE TIME I PAID MY N1500 TO THEM COS I REALLY NEEDED A JOB.MY QUESTION NOW IS THAT WHY DOES GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER NOT VERIFY BEFORE PLACING THESE ADS .IF YOU NOTICE, ITS THE SAME TREND,POSITIN AND ADS THAT THEY USUALLY PLACE ON THE SMALL PORTIOPN OF THE PAPER.PLS I THINK EFCC SHOULKD COME TO THE RESCUE OF JOB SEEKERS, I MEAN ITS REALLYB NOT FAIR AS THEY EXTORT MONEY FROM UNEMPOYED PEOPLE THAT DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY. THE E.BREAKTHROUGH BOSS GO DON EVEN BUILD HOUSE WITH THE PROCCEDS OF HIS 419 RECRUITMENT.GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE HIM AND HIS OTHER COUNTERPARTS!

JOBSEARCH TEAM ARE ON AN IMAGE LAUNDERING EXERCISE CALLED- EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS TRAINING,MANY JOBSEEKERS ARE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE THE FIRM IS NOT CREDIBLE. THEY ARE 419ners.

GOLDENCROWN,IT IS SELFISH FOR YOU TO MAKE THAT COMMENT BCOS YOU DON'T SEEM TO SEE BEYOND YOUR NOSE.NO ONE IS SAYING THEY'VE NOT GOT A JOB FOR ANYONE,THAT WILL BE THEIR WAY OF DECEIVING MANY OTHERS,WE ARE SAYING THEIR RECRUITMENT PROCESS IS FRAUDLENT,MEANT TO ATTRACT AS MUCH CASH THE HUNGRY STAFF WANT THROUGH THE SALE OF THEIR CARDS,VERY FEW GET JOBS AS IN CONTRAST TO MANY OTHERS DECEIVED OUT,IF THEY WANT TO PROVE THEIR WORTH I CHALLENGE THEM TO STATE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF APPLICANTS ON THEIR DATABASE AND THE NUMBER THAT HAVE GOT JOBS THRU THEM,I ASSURE YOU THEY DON'T HAVE UP TO 20% SUCCESS RATE .I'M SURE FROM THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS YOU'VE READ YOU CAN SEE THE MAJORITY VIEW.SOMEONE EVEN TOOK TIME TO INVEATIGATE THEM AND CONLUDED THAT JOBSEARCH AND 2 OTHER RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ARE A FRAUD.THEIR RECENT EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS TRAINING POSTED ON THEIR SITE IS AN IMAGE LAUNDRING EXERCISE MEANT TO PASS THE BLAME TO THE APPLICANTS(ON THEIR INABILITY TO GET JOBS THRU THEM) AND EXTORT MORE CASH.NO ONE IS BLACKMAILING THEM -THEY HAVE BLACKMAILED AND BLACKLISTED THEMSELVES.

thanks alot for the info.compliment of the season.
    phatmos01

Hi Guys.
    My own opinion (i could be wrong) is that the fact that you register with them does not automatically guarantee you a job. E.g CV-bank - what they do is that they post your resume on their website and potential employees view it. If they like your profile, they pencil you down for a test or interview. The registration money is a small amount to cover administrative expenses, running costs and the like.

This is not to say that fake recruitment agencies don't exist, they do! We just have to be careful in our selection and pray that we are not falling into the wrong hands.

If i am asked to pay a token fee of N500, i would pay if it is going to brighten my chances of landing a job. When the money starts getting large like N13,500, i would have to draw the line there.

These are just my thoughts. Compliments of the season guys.
    God is good

PCC

There is a simple "rule of the thumb": any firm which claims to be a recruiting agency and requests you to pay money must be a scam. This applies to any firm no matter there locations in the world. An employment agency would earn on a commission of your salary, if they are not already paid by their employers.<br><br>
    And another related point. Any company that causes you to engage in out of town transport for interview and is unable to refund your transport fares and dislocation costs may well not be worth the trouble on staff welfare.<br><br>The employment seeker has a choice to apply common sense. That is one value that shows he is employable.

9ja pple, tis true, Esther abi eater thieves real name is Barawo Ole Onyeoshi. There is one called EASY CONSULTANCY SERVICES 11 NWOGU STREET, BY MARKET JTN PH R/STATE. The guy will tell you that he is an oil servicing oil company recruiter, he will ask you to pay for swimming certificate 5K, Job registration 1.5K and then 30K for the Oil company HRM. All na lie. Somebody fell prey to him, na so he wack 10 pple money we come from Aba Abia State.

SEASONS GREETINGS HOUSE!,Wishing us all a merry christmas and prosperous new year,shine your eye everyone as we enter the new year and don't fall for the tricks of 419 recruitment agencies.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast