+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

Re: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

JOBSEARCH CONSULTING IS A FRAUD!-HOUSE MEMBERS DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS.GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR HIS CHILDREN.

HOUSE MEMBERS TAKE NOTE OF ANOTHER SET 0F 419ners-NOBLE OIL AND GAS-THE COMPANY IS A FRAUD JUST LIKE JOBSEARCH CONSULTANCY.

anybody heard of tilt list dot com ? does any body have anything on them..seems like they are very geniune and professional at what they do. someone please respond. if you have any blemish on them as they have started making their plans to launch a CV Bank called Tilt list CV bank and an application called "my tilt list"

Na wao! its really appalling. tnx guys 4 exposing their .

I tink GSE is really existing cos sometimes ago that i want to apply to union bank i was asked my GSE number and that i need to have their score before i can apply to their organisation. if its nt real i wnt be asked to give my score and no. it shall be well with all of us all amin. one house, one love
    zainab

Re: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES(DOMINION MICROFINANCE BANK)

House,did anyone get a mail from DOMINION MICROFINANCE BANK in Owerri,Imo state?I got a mail from dem,askin me 2come for dia Interview on 23rd of dis month bt d interview is schedule for 24th of Oct. dt dia is an accomodation.Dey said i shld come wit writtin Material,means of identification........................and a Laptop wen i cnt even remember applyin wit dem.In a nutshell,alot of fraudters are online jt beware so u wnt fall victim.Imagine sum set of pple mailin and requirin 4my data so dt we can share a deceased money.

I had warned a couple of my friends on the fraudsters called jobsearchconsultancy ,two of them still gave them a trial and now they have regretted it,coming back to me to complain about the sham they call their recruitment exercise.Their staff are dubious and primarily focused on making money from the sale of their scratch cards.

Going to school is not all about being good in your discipline, we need to use our iq sometimes to know when somebody is trying to dupe us. No genuine recruitment agency will request money from an applicant since the company the are recruiting for must have settled them. Hope i am line cos this my first time

Thanks Vivyluv for the comment,naija graduates should use their IQ and beware of fraudsters.

JOBSEARCH CONSULTANCY SERVICES-www(dot)jobsearchnigeria(dot)com are fraudsters-a word is enough for the wise.

THE SECOND STAGE OF RECRUITMENT BY CVBANC FOR THE FRSC HELD ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY THE 12TH & 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2008 IN ABUJA.230 SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES PARTICIPATED. CVBANC IS NOT A FRAUD.

A FULL LIST OF ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF WWW.CVBANCNIGERIA.COM

hey house
    just as the topic says do u guys think joblink nigeria is another 419 site to exploite graduates.
    I just got an offer from them to pick up a letter of appointment with them but i shd pay 13500 first b4 that.the said am to start work with access bank by december,what do u guys think cos it sounds crazym.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast