+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Topic: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

HEY GUYS,WANT TO INFORM YOU ALL TO BEWARE OF 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES LIKE JOBSEARCH CONSULTANCY SERVICES-THEIR WEBSITE IS .THEY ARE INDEED SHAMELESS FRAUDSTERS CASHING IN ON THE HIGH UNEMLOYMENT SITUATION IN NIGERIA BY ASKING JOBSEEKERS TO BUY THEIR SCRATCH CARDS OF N500 TO BE REGISTERED WITH THEM.THEIR TESTS AND SELECTION PROCESSES ARE A SHAM,AND THIER CLAIM OF CONNECTING APPLICANTS TO EMPLOYERS IS TRICKISH,THOSE TO BE 'SELECTED' ARE WELL KNOWN TO THEM.THINK-GENUINE CONSULTING FIRMS LIKE KPMG,PHILIPS CONSULTING,ETC. WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO PAY ANY FEE OR BUY A SCRATCH CARD TO BE ABLE TO UPLOAD YOUR CV OR BE REGISTERED IN CONSIDERATION FOR JOB OPENINGS-THEY HAVE BEEN ADEQUATELY PAID TO DO THEIR SELECTION JOB BY THE CORPORATIONS THAT WANT THEM TO RECRUIT ON THIER BEHALF.ONCE AGAIN BEWARE OF HUNGRY PEOPLE LIKE STAFF OF JOBSEARCH CONSULTANCY SERVICES.

Re: 419 RECRUITMENT AGENCIES

o boy no b lie u talk those pple (jobsearch) steal in style,i respected the concept but the way and manner they go abt the whole thing is warp. i bought their scratch card in march up till now i have not heard anything from them, their robust database is just robust for nothing i don't think they even go to the data base to check. nawa for professional robbers in naija

na true u talk kelechi,those guys are nothing but professional armed robbers,i've visited their website-,na money dey just wan dey collect from the sale of their scratch card,naija graduates be careful!.Luv u all.

THEY ARE INDEED 419ners AND FRAUDSTERS I JUST CHECKED THEIR WEBSITE-WWW(DOT)JOBSEARCHNIGERIA(DOT)COM,THEY ARE PRESENTLY ON ANOTHER OF THIER MONEY MAKING SCHEMES-GREAT NIGERIA GRADUATES,DONT MIND THEM.

dont mind them .oboy you do aluta for university?

abeg na true,those guys(jobsearch)are trickish people,people-be warned.

HEY GUYS,APART FROM JOBSEARCH CONSULTANCY,I HEARD OF ANOTHER SET OF THIEVES UNDER THE FIRM CALLED E-BREAKTHROUGH,DO NOTE.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING I HATE IN MY LIFE ITS LIES AND CHEATING AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT NOT IN A MILLION YYEARS!!
    YES WE ARE LOOKING FOR JOBS BUT IF THEY THINK THAT THIS OUR GENERATION IS NOT WISE THEN THEY HAVE A SECONG THINK COMING.
    THIS NONESENSE MUST STOP, THEY ARE THEIVES AND WORSE SO THAT THEY ARE STEALING FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT REALLY HAVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

THERE ARE JOBS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THNK GOD THAT THERE ARE STILL GOOD ORGS TOO, WE WILL GET JOBS BUT ALL THESE DUBIOUS PPEOPLE SHOULD BEWARE THAT WE ARE MUCH WISER THAN THEY GIVE US CREDIT FOR. EVEN THE GSE PEOPLE WHO ARE EVEN MORE DESPERATE THAT THEY SEND TEXT MESSAGES TO PEOPLE JUST TO GET MORE MONEY FROM THEM.
    WE ARE WHAT WE THINK

it is annoying to see such people stealing in style from applicants who with the little they have are sruggling to get jobs after so many years of intellectual work and suffering in our nation's universities,polytechnics and colleges of education.

i think EFCC should investigate the activities of such agencies,they -jobsearch consultancy are now on another scam called nationwide aptitude tests,its another of their money making games.

HEY GUYS,DO POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS ISSUE AND INFO ON OTHER 419 AGENCIES.

>
    i am of the opinion that EFCC should look into their activities,i just checked out their website-www(dot)jobsearchnigeria(dot)com,as at this time the site is shut down,it may be temporary,but imagine those who bought the scratch card looking for info on test venues and dates for the so-called nationwide recruitment,only to see no site but an error!,professional robbers stealing from people that are sruggling,check ur conscience.

so applauling and to imagine a great delof graduates aid to this sham by paying

+ Reply
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast