+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: It really annoys me when I see this-that-this-that free, call so-so-so.

It really annoys me when I see this-that-this-that free, call so-so-so.

I got my CCNA after studying for three weeks, using study materials and dumps I downloaded for free.

I also got my OCA after studying for three weeks using materials and dumps I downloaded for free. In fact the link to getting the OCA dumps was through a forum.

I have so many e-books I got for free, on linux, JCNIA, CWNA, OpenSUSE, Ubuntu, GMAT, GRE, GED, CV, Resume etc.

In fact the only forum I have seen that people are being asked to call a phone number or pay for info or materials is this forum and .

Some say they didn't get the materials for free and so can't give it out for free. But the guys that uploaded those materials we download for free most often do buy them.
    Those that developed linux and distribute it for free, did they get their computers for free, the internet for free, the knowledge for free or do they get anypone to pay them for the time and resources expended to develop free softwares? Answer: Only few of them are paid by generous organizations, most do it at their own expense.

Nigerians lets learn to share what we have, u don't need to get a stuff free before u can share it with others.

Note: As for the three weeks study, it was actually an average of 10hrs per weekdays and 5hrs each day of the weekend, and close to 2000 pages of material studied for each exam. And for the OCA I practised also with the software from oracle, CCNA I used two different simulation softwares.
    http://www.olafusimichael.com<br /><br />I&#039;ll get over-compensation for any dream I fail to acheive but first I must make heaven and enter gloriously.

Re: It really annoys me when I see this-that-this-that free, call so-so-so.

i agree with you it's quite annoying, i try to look at it from their point of view, after all information is expensive, but then again how do we grow if we don't pass information across, we go to sites abroad and download these materials, then we say we went throuh a lot of trouble to get them, if someone else did not place that information free on those sites, we would not havve accces to it, but i guess we don't think about that. Anyways i would like to have access to some of those forums you talked about. this is my email addy [email protected]. we can make a difference.
    Keep the flag flying
    Nigerian and proud
    run so as to win the prize...

http://www.olafusimichael.com<br /><br />I&#039;ll get over-compensation for any dream I fail to acheive but first I must make heaven and enter gloriously.

truth

hey hi,
    hope u are having a nice day.every thing u wrote make sence i simply don't know why nigerians are like that.if we have more nigerians to think the way you do.
    maybe things will be better.
    but i like to ask you this,the free downloads here.are they really free.
    hey have a nice day.

Re: truth

Quote Originally Posted by alex3323
    hey hi,
    hope u are having a nice day.every thing u wrote make sence i simply don't know why nigerians are like that.if we have more nigerians to think the way you do.
    maybe things will be better.
    but i like to ask you this,the free downloads here.are they really free.
    hey have a nice day.
    Truly they are free. The hosting website makes their money from advert and suchlike. Just be careful where you download from as you may also get trojans and sniffers, especially if you use bittorrent.

Please Freemansh2000 how can I get those simulation softwares for CCNA. well am just starting. my e-mail is [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you.Tanx in advance.

+ Reply