+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THIS WEEK’S FREE BROWSING CODES FOR PHONES AND COMPUTERS PLUS FREE DSTV ON PC

THIS WEEK’S FREE BROWSING CODES FOR PHONES AND COMPUTERS PLUS FREE DSTV ON PC

THIS WEEK’S FREE BROWSING CODES FOR PHONES AND COMPUTERS

Hello, I have a must read package this week that you must never miss. Though you might be wondering who this is, anyway it is still Gmaster. I am back and even better. To all readers of my posts, you are not new to the usual giveaway. Now, I know many of you have been not been able to grab an MTN code that will be able to download. But this week, I am back to tackle the trash, so keep reading because you will never be the same at the end of this posts. Enjoy!!!!!

THE NEW MTN CHEAT CODE FOR YOUR PHONE
    I know many of us in this forum will come and reply this posts that this codes are not working just to market their own code, but I know you will be an exception because you are a witness and so am I. you can use it to download you mobile applications, games, MP3 music and lots more, but a precaution you must take is “making sure there is no credit in your phone” or everything will disappear in seconds.

Now here is the code!!!!!!!!!
    Proxy address: 78.46.255.91
    Proxy port: 53
    Homepage/bookmark: www.google.com

My second giveaway is
    MTN FREE BROWSING ON YOUR COMPUTER
    Though many of us has been complaining that ‘your-freedom’ is slow and unable to access most pages; but surprisingly I am using it to publish this posts, isn’t that stunning? Anyway, I am going to give out this latest freedom code to the first 3 persons to contact me free of charge but for all those coming after them are going to give a cash price worth of ………..Anyway don’t get appalled because you will never be disappointed and the code you are getting from me is 100% functional. One thing I do promise my subscribers is that free browsing has come to stay though our service providers are at work blocking our codes. But whichever way, codes are always available, if they block we open.
    Now for those that will like to be browsing 24 hours without interruption, I know you will prefer ‘international Sim card’. It doesn’t need any software like freedom, Gpass, all you need do is to put the sim into your phone, connect with your PC suite and also configure your browser, then you can now enjoy 24/7 surfing. It is fast but expensive. You can contact me on 08062680544 if you need the sim.

ZAIN, ETISALAT FREE BROWSING ON PC
    I don’t have to put everything I have got because I don’t have the time and also for security purposes, so if you want the above mentioned, you can contact me on 08062680544.

DO YOU NEED
    1. A verified paypal account?
    2. A US or a UK bank account?
    3. Free browsing for your computers and phones?
    4. free DSTV package for your computers and phones?
    5. #20 per hour browsing on your computer?
    6. Etisalat and zain free browsing on computer?

Then contact NELSON on

Re: THIS WEEK’S FREE BROWSING CODES FOR PHONES AND COMPUTERS PLUS FREE DSTV ON PC

hello fellow nigerians, i mr guru, the hacker. Below listed is what i currently have in stock for sale and their prizes..

1. How to unlock all internet modems for you to be able to use another sim in it=: Prize n3000:00

2. Latest mtn free browsing on both pc and mobile phones= : Prize pc: N2500:00 / mobile fones: 1500:00

3. How to hack mtcn through the western union website=: Prize n5000:00

4. Free recharge cards on all networks= : Prize n5000:00

5. Free call from your zain line to other networks= n2500

6. Atm hacking cheat= : Prize n6000

7. How to use your mobile fone to watch dstv channels= : Prize n2000

8. How to hack all credit cards, like master cards, visa card, etc

note: I do not entertain flashes, you can kindly give me the call on +2348061380546 for further equiries.
    Regards
    my gurus

+ Reply