+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: JUST A WARNING .... FOREX

JUST A WARNING .... FOREX

Yea making money is necessary in life for sustainability but most importantly making heaven to me superceeds.

i need to sound this warning, don't get carried away with get rich quick scheme and never venture into what you can not personally give if you were to be in shoe.

i dont have too much formal schooling so i may not be able to say too much in English, not that i cant afford the schooling cost but cos i dont need much as i really dont speak verbally with my broker. all i know is pips

1) do not transact business with someone you cant track to his residential address

2) do not transact principally base on return percentage, but on safety of fund with consistent growth.

3) do not get involved with any dealings that promise aggressive returns in a rate that superceeds the CBN lending rate. i will rather be plain as fire than to tell you lies. of course it will make more meaning to approach a bank for a loan and pay just 25 % interest per year than for me to come here and aggressively market 50% return monthly. yes the market will ordinarily deliver more return but that is not that basis of trading to me. what comes up in a silent market or what comes up in a psychology impaired situation when i have to take some rest off trading, then i give story lol.

4) do not belief in demo account statement..... Emotion is said to be inversely proportional to intelligence
    when your emotion is zero you will make the best decision base on intelligence level. and when your emotion is involved you possibly will make make blunders you can think of. ask me the reason why many perform well on a demo account but burn their life account in forex market. Your money is your blood.
    trust me and try what i just said.

5) when i man can not tell you just a way he makes money, be warned. i am particular with those that market various methodology of trading every week. hope i can ask for the time they use in testing those methodology and also the time they use in trading there personal account / client accounts.it is well.

6)get paid reading mails, yes works as some have claimed, but how many people can you pay to read ur mail for you?

7) yes i will wait @ the pinnacle of rubricon to attend to all questions , challenges and contributions. please criticism is welcome.

thanks

cfanfx 07040181823 [email protected]

[email protected]
    www.tridentfx.blog s p o t. c o m

Thanks and god bless you all.

Re: JUST A WARNING .... FOREX

“…imagine a cave inhabited by prisoners who have been chained and held immobile since childhood: not only are their arms and legs held in place, but their heads are also fixed, compelled to gaze at a wall in front of them. Behind the prisoners is an enormous fire, and between the fire and the prisoners is a raised walkway, along which people walk carrying things on their heads “including figures of men and animals made of wood, stone and other materials”. The prisoners can only watch the shadows cast by the men, not knowing they are shadows. There are also echoes off the wall from the noise produced from the walkway.
    Is it not reasonable that the prisoners would take the shadows to be real things and the echoes to be real sounds, not just reflections of reality, since they are all they had ever seen or heard?”
    In other words…
    What we perceive as reality is not necessarily so. Often there is a deeper reality which we have just not seen.

Or…
    That, which is perceived to be reality, is actually an illusion.
    [email protected]
    www.tridentfx.blog s p o t. c o m

Thanks and god bless you all.

+ Reply