Some time ago to see a lot of friends all want to go the foreign shopping site a try to let me produce the desire to buy at home all over the world! ! !

So ~ results ~ eventually ~ Ha ... I successfully bought back! ! !

4/07 morning received the goods, we are not happy do not know how good a little too excited, intimidated by the staff of the USPS!

There too excited, the photo is not according packaging removed to trademark picked to
One guys rushed into the bathroom, and colleagues with the trial from the newly purchased clothes to shoes to sunglasses to watches to pants to jewelry to ...

Be honest, product compare the photos on the site is not much difference to the quality is also very good to us are very satisfied with it ~

So, I will share the photo later

See everyone balked at the foreign site to buy things, how to buy, how to pay, how to select a series of questions.

I must share with you this shopping pleasure to slowly look to

First, you must have a credit card! As long as the card surface "VISA" or the word "MASTER".
Can pay in foreign currency, a variety of foreign currencies. Just to repayment, the bank Unified translated into U.S. dollars at repayment.
Like: you paid 100 Australian dollars, that the bank will repayment when converted into dollars.
Then use the RMB to buy dollars, repayment retake dollars.

But now the bank is very user-friendly, you can open RMB exchange models service. Is also RMB to the U.S. dollar. Eliminating the need for cumbersome procedure as purchased. Merchants Bank credit card I used to buy in Ravens Webb Jersey Shop ball gown of a crow.
Quality is very good the next time I buy Ray Lewis Jersey you can also try