My first job was at a high school. It was three years ago when I just graduated from junior high school and finished the entrance examination. since I had nothing to do that summer, I decided to find a job, tasting the joy of independence.

Work and play do not contradict each other; in fact, they complement each other. As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." A life burdened with work leads you nowhere, for you would get tired and bored with your daily routine work. On the other hand, proper recreation will relieve the tension and discomfort of our monotonous life because it offers you various ways to let out your pent-up emotions. so "work hard and play hard" is what we need to do!

What I usually do to relax after work is jogging and watching football game. Usually I don't spare time for exercise, but I value the physical education class at school. Jogging several rounds in the field certainly relieves the day's pressure. On weekends, I'll wearing my favorite Joe Flacco Jersey go to watch the football game for my sport enjoyment. I feel revived and energetic for another week's work-load.

So I come to this conclusion: life is all of a person's life, the work is just a part of life. Like many aspects of the life and work is a little incomplete, and it is not satisfactory. Can now finally understand why some people in order to work temporarily give up another part of life; Obama, why will not stop working? It was just a part of life. Life is not only alive, but alive is the basis of life, the only people who live together, be considered truly alive.

To grasp the relationship between work and life, is beneficial to our physical and mental pleasure and growth.