+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Boom ur account with fxboom!!!

Boom ur account with fxboom!!!

WELL, ITS BEEN 9 MONTHS (since october,2010) NOW, THAT I HAVE BEEN SELLING MY 'HOLY GRAIL', AND TILL NOW NOT ONE OF BUYERS HAVE HAD CAUSE TO COMPLAIN,RATHER I RECIEVE THANK YOU MESSAGES ON EVERY PURCASE. I TRADE THE FX MARKET STRICTLY WITH FXBOOM AND FOREXSIGNAL30(the fx no loss system), AND I MUST TELL U THAT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT.I SIMPLY MODIFIED THE SETTINGS TO SUIT MY TRADING STYLE, AND SINCE THEN, THE SKY HAS BEEN D LIMIT. MY FORMER PRICE FOR THESE STRATEGIES WAS N3000. BUT SINCE ITS PERFORMING WONDERS,I WILL TAKE D PRICE TO N5000. WHY? BECAUSE U PAY GOOD MONEY FOR GOOD PRODUCT. IF U ARE INTERESTED, GIVE ME A CALL ON: 07059091250, 08067871497 I WILL SEND U MY ACCOUNT DETAILS, ONCE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED,I WILL SEND U THESE STRATEGIES WITH MY SPECIAL MODIFICATIONS AND UR TRADING WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. TRUST ME!! FOREX IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTHED!!.

Re: Boom ur account with fxboom!!!

@Daniel, well if u must know, i am a sales person to write up a mouth-watering, captivating speech to woo buyers. All am doing is letting people know about what am doing, and if they want to partake from it, they can join me. Its not a must for u to purchase my settings.

@Joe, thanks for your patronage, and welcome to d world of happy traders. u are bound to gather at least 125pips daily, trading GBPUSD and GBPJPY.

@chibuzor, check ur email [email protected] for ur package. Pls adhere strictly to my instructions and let d pips rain into ur account. U can always call me for any assistance. HAPPY TRADING

If you have just #1500 just email me i will give you the both sofware and bonus..
    [email protected]

@fados4sure, i guess u have FXBOOM and “CO“, but u dont have my cheat code,remember it doesnt have live feeds from fxboom support. Go ahead and mislead people with N1500, and allow them to run down their account. People i have been using this manual strategy for so long to be able to come up with a winning settings to actually boom ur account and dats why i‘ve not heard any complaints at all from any of my customers. To be for warned is to be for hand!!!. FOREX IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

@ OLISEH, u can check ur mail box [email protected], i sent you d package 3 days ago. Welcome to d world of the big fishers, u can always contact me in case of anything. Happy trading!!!!

+ Reply