+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BOOM YOUR ACCOUNT WITH FXBOOM!!!

BOOM YOUR ACCOUNT WITH FXBOOM!!!

I MUST CONFESS THAT IF YOU WANT TO TRADE FOREX WITHOUT EMOTIONS THEN I RECOMMEND FXBOOM FOR YOU FOR A TOKEN FEE OF N3000

I FIRST HEARD ABOUT IT HERE ON THIS FORUM, TRIED IT OUT AND I MUST CONFESS THAT SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN BOOMING MY ACCOUNT SINCE, I AM A FULL TIME FOREX TRADER USING MY OWN SYSTEM I CREATED MANUALLY GENERATING 20 PIPS DAILY, YOU CAN IMAGINE MY RELIEVE WHEN FXBOOM CAME AND CHANGED MY NUMBER OF PIPS GATHERED DAILY(since i am a forex trader, i know how modify any strategy to my own taste to give me a suitable result).

IT IS THIS MODIFIED TIPS I WILL GIVE ALONG WITH FXBOOM IF YOU MAKE THE PURSCHASE FROM ME, ALONGSIDE WITH FXSIGNAL30 (the forex no loss system ) FREE!!

RIGHT NOW I MAKE AN AVERAGE OF 125 PIPS DAILY AS A FULL TIME TRADER SO MUCH THAT I AM CONSIDERING DOING SOMETHING ELSE LIKE HAVING A PHYSICAL BUSINESS.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY MORE CONVICTIONS ABOUT FXBOOM SINCE YOU CAN READ OTHER USERS PROOF ABOUT THIS AMAZING BOOMING SOFTWARE.

TO ORDER: SIMPLY CALL ME ON 08067871497, 07059091250 AND I WILL GIVE U MY ACCOUNT DETAILS

I PROMISE YOU THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING MOVE YOU WILL EVER MAKE AND KNOW THAT NOTHING IS FOR FREE!

Re: BOOM YOUR ACCOUNT WITH FXBOOM!!!

send me payment details; [email protected]

@ktravel check ur mail for the FXBOOM u ordered, its has been delivered to ur inbox @ [email protected]. if u have any question dont bother to call me. HAPPY TRADING

EMMANUEL u can check ur email now, i ve just sent d fxboom u ask for with the manual, u can start paper trading tonight once u go though my tips. HAPPY TRADING

EMEKA u can check ur email now, i ve just sent d fxboom u ask for with the manual, go through it and within days u can go live, do not hesitate to call me when ever u need any assistance(am always there to help anywayz). HAPPY TRADING

@cfanforex guy i sorry for u, u think we sell fxboom for nothing? when u have something thats is simply awesome, u jst want everyone else to be a partaker bcos u feel they are missing something. AND to say fxboom is a scam makes me laugh... infact i am laughing my brains out right now and i wonder whether u know what fx (forex) is all about? Go get a life and dont mislead people that are looking for a way out.

People keep ur money to urself and continue to struggle in this fx market (who cares?!!) but i assure u, anytime u come to ur senses and want to get it, u will still pay because i have come to learn in a hard way that u must pay for what works!

For those who made purchase HAPPY TRADING AND KEEP ON GATHERING PIPS WITHOUT UR BLOOD RUNNING.

@cfanforex,do u have a better trading software?u can share pls.

Dear Tim,

pls check ur email @ [email protected], [email protected] for the fxboom u ordered for with ur bonus package inclusive. please do not hesitaie to contact me on any issue. More over call me to show u how to filter a bad trade even before u enter the market.
    HAPPY TRADING

+ Reply