Are you interested in getting up to 22GB with just #100 or #400 or #1200 on your Airtel Sim and your airtime won't be deducted? Then, this post is for you. Do not call this a scam, it is not. I promise, I'll refund every coin I charge if at the end of the day you are not satisfied. It is as real as you are. Recently, this trick has been on but those who know didn't want to post it so that they won't block it. I tell you, I've three airtel sims and they are all loaded with 19GB each. Snub this post and you will have yourself to blame. This is similar to unlimited browsing, think of what you can do with it. . . . . The funny thing is that all my Gigabyte on each sim will expire august 20, 2015. As long as you keep performing the trick your expiry date increases and your airtime won't be deducted. Just call 08135088493 now or mail me on [email protected] and you will thank me for the rest of your life. I'm only giving it out to 25 persons only. The first 10 person pays #800 and the next 15 #1500.