+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Water Powered Generator: A must

Water Powered Generator: A must

Hello House,

Going by the frequent report of hazards caused by the usage of portable generators called "I pass my neighbour";failed promises on efficient power generation and gas flaring in Niger-Delta; effect of carbon emission on ozone layer; house warming and the likes, I thinks our generation as technical know how ought to venture into developing low carbon footprint and energy efficient technology.

Engineers in the house, this is the time to develop for our local consumption product like water powered electricity generator, water operated car, Solar power operated street light and the likes.

These innovative works will turn us from job seeker to job maker; employee to employer and above all, we'll be indispensable in turning Nigeria, and the whole world, around technological-wise.

I hope I've spoken well. Water Powered, or environmental Friendly Technology is a must.

Se mo wire?
    Transform your little

Re: Water Powered Generator: A must

That is a good idea but can we do it?Knowing fully well that very many of us are not ready to work(go into researches).If we can awake from sleep,go in research plus our power of creativity,we can do better. Just look at the chines, they go about any new product in the market and dismantle it. they now look 4 away of doing that same product with cheaper materials to reduce cost and increase profit. If we can go into research,that water powered electricity is feasible

Re: Water Powered Generator: A must

Thanks for that positive comment. Anything human mind can concive, it can achieve but do you know that despite God's (nature) infinite blessing to us, Nigerian. We remain poor, poverty raiden and insignificant because we are mentally poor.

We love meager pay-check than return on investment or profit.; love to risk our life serving others than take the same risk to profit self. My brother you've well spoken.

Yet, If we can join forces to propagate change, I'm sure we'll arouse research consciousness in our coleages and thereby improve our nation and our life.

Transform your little

+ Reply