+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: JUST ATTEND THIS LAST FX SEMIINAR AND DISCOVER HOW U CAN DESIGN UR OWN AUTOPILOT

JUST ATTEND THIS LAST FX SEMIINAR AND DISCOVER HOW U CAN DESIGN UR OWN AUTOPILOT

this is the greatest opportunity you can ever get in the land so many have lost money in the fx market due to their lack of research and paistaking only o blame to error on the brokers . come and learn how to beat your broker in our 3 days seminar coming up net week wednesday thru friday cost simply 3k.
    bonus package include the free browsing manual and soft ware which is even selling for over 5k for the first 20 people to register.
    payment must be made before the seminar. i mean you will ride on ther peoples failure to succeed. dont dispise this .
    PAY TO EITHER:intercontinental bank acc no:0056110000021388 or
    guarantee trust bank acc no:2306742811590
    VENUE :3, wole edun street majiyagbe layout ipaja lagos
    TIME : 3p.m daily
    date : 2nd of july 2008.
    powered by hired net intelligece.
    FOR INFO CALL: SAM-016629022, OR GENGA ON 08052219996
    FOR SEAT RESERVATION :just send a text containing this text "reserve my seat just include your teller no".

Re: JUST ATTEND THIS LAST FX SEMIINAR AND DISCOVER HOW U CAN DESIGN UR OWN AUTOPILOT

hello i like your humane, but i want to attend the seminar what account name will i pay into, the venue of the seminart nko? and the time. pls relpy this. gincolo

Re: JUST ATTEND THIS LAST FX SEMIINAR AND DISCOVER HOW U CAN DESIGN UR OWN AUTOPILOT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry for the error it was a slight oversight and typographical error but have the message in a reframed manner thak you .
    this is the greatest opportunity you can ever get in the land,so many have lost money in the fx market due to their lack of research experience and painstaking only to blame d error on the brokers . come and learn how to beat your broker in our 3 days seminar coming up next week wednesday thru friday cost simply 3k.
    bonus package include the free browsing manual and software which is even selling for over 5k this is for the for the first 20 people to register.
    payment must be made before the seminar. i promise you ,you will ride on ther peoples failure to succeed. dont dispise this .
    PAY TO EITHER:intercontinental bank acc no:0056110000021388
    acc name akinpelu olugbenga
    or
    guarantee trust bank acc no:2306742811590
    acc name Adeleke owolabi s.
    VENUE :3, wole edun street majiyagbe layout ipaja lagos
    TIME : 3p.m daily
    date : 2nd of july 2008.