+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Water Powered Generator: A must

Water Powered Generator: A must

Hello House,

Going by the frequent report of hazards caused by the usage of portable generators called "I pass my neighbour";failed promises on efficient power generation and gas flaring in Niger-Delta; effect of carbon emission on ozone layer; house warming and the likes, I thinks our generation as technical know how ought to venture into developing low carbon footprint and energy efficient technology.

Engineers in the house, this is the time to develop for our local consumption product like water powered electricity generator, water operated car, Solar power operated street light and the likes.

These innovative works will turn us from job seeker to job maker; employee to employer and above all, we'll be indispensable in turning Nigeria, and the whole world, around technological-wise.

I hope I've spoken well. Water Powered, or environmental Friendly Technology is a must.

Se mo wire?
    Transform your little

Re: Water Powered Generator: A must

Your Post is inspiring. keep up the good work.
    Value has a value, only if it's value is valued.

Thanks.
    Yet, we all need to go out there and propagate this message that unless our disposition toward gas flaring, bush burning, deforestation, poor waste disposal is reversed, we stand chance of famine, death, and more hazard.

Lets join hand to rescue our environment, and our world from impending destruction.

Will you...?
    Transform your little

Correct guy!
    I design similar product as my final year project. Its efficient and required little or no input to produce electricity. Such a things can provide us, 'job seekers' so to say, with revenue if we can do more on branding, packaging, marketing and you know what such a forum like this provides us with cheap/ free publicity of our product and services.

Lets stop using, and discourage fosil fuel, and hydrocarbon fuel powered technonogies. The advantages of environment friendly tech is enoumous and is the only thing that can rescue our planet.

Transform your little

Hello everyone in da house, pls i will like to know wen the next batch of nysc is going

+ Reply