+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: nawa for this our federal senator, Senator Ahmed Sani Yarima

nawa for this our federal senator, Senator Ahmed Sani Yarima

The problem is not with islam but the pervasive illiteracy amongst the adherents of the religion. If the leader of such a group can boldly proclaim that muslims should go ahead and marry any CHILD or woman they want, then the doctrines in islam are bizarre to put it succintly. Growing up,we had hausa muslims for neighbours-they had a daughter.About the time i was shipped off to boarding school,the lass was pulled out of class 6 to marry one Yau-a mechanic. Fast forward 6yrs later when i graduated,the girl comes to visit her mum next door with the grand children. The image i recall is of a poorly fed,apparently unloved girl with already saggy 'frontage' and two premature,ill children. I was shocked to say the least,she was barely 19! And the phallus of a husband she has was already shopping for wife number two. If you want to see birth defects that are mindboggling,just come up to northern nigeria. This law is for the poor,dumb,illiterate muslim. Their leaders don't ever give out their daughters before they're of age. Shame.

Re: nawa for this our federal senator, Senator Ahmed Sani Yarima

O BOY NA WA FOR THAT YERIMA,IF A SENATOR FIT MARRY 13YRS GIRL,THEN NA WETIN HIM EXPECT THE YOUTHS MAKE THEM DO.MAY BE MARRY 2YRS CHILD.ABI?NA THIS SAME FOOL SAY NIGERIAN GRADUATES NO GET SENSE ,NOW NA WHO BI THE FOOLISH PERSON?.IF YOU STILL GIVE YERIMA 1YRS OLD CHILD , THE MUMU FIT RAPE AM. >:AND NA THIS SAME PERSON GO DEY FOR HOUSE THE MAKE LAW WEY HIM SELF NO DEY RESPECT .YOU SEE MY COUNTRY?

Re: nawa for this our federal senator, Senator Ahmed Sani Yarima

mind your language.relationship has no barrier and lean to respect your elders.every body has reasons for what he does..

+ Reply