+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: America Visa Lottery 2012!

America Visa Lottery 2012!

If you want to win this year's America Visa Lottery register with us @ B'TIYA INTERNATIONAL. We poised to making sure your information and photo are correctly and electronically entered. A lot of people are being disqualified because they are not following the rules of the game. We are team of experts and we make sure our clients succeed in whatever they put in our hands. If are interested registering through us please kindly send us the following information: surname, middle name, first name, date of birth, country, state, city, address, marital status, name of guardian if you are under somebody, recent passport photograph(600 by 60 0 pixels recommended), phone number, and email address. Please send your information to [email protected] Payment Details: registration fee: N1, 500(one thousand five hundred naira only). Bank name: Oceanic bank plc. Account name: Iyahen Osarenre Bright. Account number: 2340001011733. Please after payment text the slip number, amount and your name to 08099094514. Hurry! Time is one of the determining winning factor! Think success Act success and become a success! You could be the lucky winner this time so don't fail to try.

Re: America Visa Lottery 2012!

House leave all this ppl wey hungry wan kill them any one that is willing can check the website @ http://travel.state.gov/ or if ui know how to fill it go directly to this page http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/application.aspx and if u still cant do it i have a 24hrs internet just read the info and send ur pix and info to me and i'll do it for u, stop paying money to all these ppl who dont know the main reason for this website, its for helping our brothers and sisters smile-just as it has done for me pne luv ppl.
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

+ Reply