One of the greatest problems that Nigerians unemployed youths are facing is remotely power problem. It is no more a news that company like Dunlop Nig. Plc relocated to Ghana because of the fact that the cost of production here in nigeria is so high by the reason of almost running on generator thru out the year. All the textile industries have sold of their equipments and relocated if not fold up because of this same reason. There are a lot of unknown company that also fold up because of power problems that we have in the country, companies like where they manufacture PVC pipes, nylons, plastics, cyber cafes, cold rooms to mention just but few. And I believe we all know that the result of all this is creation of unemployment. That is one of the reasons why I support the statement of the new CBN governors when he said that governor Yar' adua should stop pursueing his unrealistic 7-point agenda and be focus on what is bringing shame to the country and untold hardship on the citizenry. i.e [i]power and infrastructural development[/i]. This now lead us to the Subject of this message, Wonder what will happen if we all decide to say no to generator in this country. I hope we all know that those who make peaceful resolution impossible make violent revolution inevictable. It is because we all still have alternatives that is why we are still facing this problem. If in my room and your room we don't use generator, at the government houses, the usage of generator in ban, and even to the extent of Aso rock, then and only then that all nigeria will feel the actual impact of this ugly cancerworm that has eaten deep into our dear country. This problem I believe is not UNSOLVABLE, but it is our attitude towards it that makes it seems to defer all solution. If the people contracted to build generating station across the country knows that if the stations were not built, they and their family will continue to be in darkness, then he will not just collect our money and disappear into thin air. If NDIDI ELUMELU knows that himself and his family member will remain in darkness if he embessle rural electrification money, he won't embessle it. If OBASANJO SEGUN knows that himsef and his entire family at Otta farm will remain in perpetual darkness, he won't just waste about 800bilion naira on power project that was never carried out and nothing done about it, If Yar'adua knows that heat will nearly kill him inside Aso rock if their is no light, then he will have just only one point agenda which is power problem. All this people have alternatives in the usage of generator which they are even maintaining with our tax money. So I think it is high time we said NO to the usage of generator in this country. I'll want us to discuss how best we can achieve this, wheather we have right to present bill at the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY or not, I believe barristers in this forum will know, and if we don't have that priviledge and their is no way to present our case, I believe a lot of us did it when we were in higher instituition, a lot of our elder statemen had done it at one point or the other, and what is this thing peaceful demonstration. Or if their is any other way by which we can achieve this then we should all share ideas together. But I am of the opinion that the USAGE OF GENERATOR SHOULD BE STOPTED. If we are able to solve power problem then problem of unemployment will be 75% solved.