+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The woman to be the mother of my brothers children and I- cry 4 help

The woman to be the mother of my brothers children and I- cry 4 help

With a deep sense of worry, i wish to seek 4 ur opinions on what pertubs my mind for some period of time now,
    am a 25 year graduate and seriously job hunting as at now.
    am sorry but am not a good detailist,

In a couple of months from now she will be taking the big oath of allegiance.
    she tends to romance me anytime he is not at home or when we are far away from home
    she kalls on 4one when shes out of town and most time when we{me an him will be together}
    as such making my mind wonder while the kall is still on
    whispering sweet lyrics to my ear and always wants to hear my voice.
    she is beautiful and very seductive.
    giving me xtra attension even when he is around .
    He has not complaind,but am already dead within with guilty.
    i dont have cheese to relocate neither kan i go back to my fathers house.
    Am seriously afraid of what happens when she will be my madam.
    am lost in my fears. i dont know what to do exactly to let this cup pass over me.

some bosy please tell me something useful.
    looking 4ward to ur replies.
    I love u all.

[Posted by 206.113.98.4 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
    Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]
    [Posted by 206.113.98.4 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.<br />Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Ex

Re: The woman to be the mother of my brothers children and I- cry 4 help

u better live that house if u want to be successful in life, cos that woman is out to ruin u. Guys r more accomodating than girls, look 4 a guy that u can manage with, instead of rusting in hell in ur brothers's house

...simply discuss it with your brother, showing every respect and sincerity. Never reap where you've not sown, it'll be better for you to have a millstone tied around your neck and thrown into a brook than for you to cross your brother's path, NEVER fall for any cheap gestures she makes, you have a large future lined up for you to explore and enjoy.

You'll be carrying fire into your bosom if you fall. Keep your head up. Maturedly talk it over with your bros without putting her in trouble too, it might backfire. Use your head!!
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

its better 4 u to b in the streets than to yield 2 watever temptations dat is coming
    frm dis daughter of eve. do not allow her take ur future.i dont advise u discuss anytin wit ur brother bcos he might not understand and even if he does(which i doubt) wat bcomes of the relationship wit his wife. pls look 4 pple u knew during ur university days or even NYSC n hook up.ur brother may want to kno y u r leavin its not neccessary u convince him,he maynot buy any excuse but dont let him pressure u to stay. LEAVE 4 HIS GOOD N URS. it might b VERY rough initially but belive me u r goin to come out of smiling. PLS PLS DONT GET INVOLVE WITH HER!! nobody will side u if anythin goes wrong which will definitely happpen.

becareful, because that is a Jezebel coming out to destroy you. You should know that she is on a mission. You better leave that house and reclocate somewhere else, just as Joseph in the bible ran away from Portiphar's wife. You better run now, because you've got alot of things ahead of you.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

+ Reply