+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: WHY YOUNG MEN TELL LIES

Re: WHY YOUNG MEN TELL LIES

@florafabs

the truth ehhh! are you certain about that?

in my own opinion why young men tell lies is becourse our environment is not condusive, interms

of what an average nigerian girl what from her "mr perfect"

All the people who passed comments are guys and their comments are BIASED and full of LIES so I think Lies is an in-born thing with guys!!! Yes, ABSOLUTELY........

@florafab what if the guy lies to u that he is an armed robber when he is not (just to get ur response) what r u gonna do? @justdopsy, logically ur conclusion is valid But its not a sound judgement,if u know what i mean. If lies is an in-born thing in guys then its a in-born thing in (some)ladies to believe lies & they hv been genetically configured to believe it easily. In a nutshell,whether guys or babes,lie is bad cos if lie remain in office 4 20yrs,it doesnt make it true.
    T

@funke...how come u initiated this row and scurried away...not even looking back to drop a comment...u must be guilty of all this things we are saying...l even observed that u ve changed that ur WOWOLISTIC picture too...i dont know why ppl are afraid to tell u ladies d truth...get a better one when u get back...find one fine female picture download from net, like some ppl l corrected recently...packaging matters a lot these days...even though say na character wey important pass...pls we need u to come and say something regarding this chain reaction u initiated...l mean no insults...ve a nice day!

were u tryin 2 ask y do ur brodas lie 2 ur parents?

Generally, men tell lies to get what they want.talking from experience.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

@Jeanie GENERALLY? Thats a fallacious statement, false generalisation. Am not trying to be macho chauvinistic but for crying out loud,how man men have u come across for u to generalise? Another thing is that some ladies in this house will not agree with u because from ur statement,it logically translates that their guys/spouse(s)/bobo has/have one way or the other been a liar or lying in order to get whatever/whenever they want. Ladies do u agree with this?
    T

@Jeanie
    Generally, men tell lies to get what they want.talking from experience

Really.
    Hmmmmm
    Do you know we have more than 7 billion people in the world ?
    Do you know that at least 2 billion out of these would be men ?
    Are you really sure you have interacted with about 1 billion of those ?

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

DEAR ABOC, ur reply to my topic sound so stupid and childish. mind u this site is met for mature people who an reason very well not for eaglet like u who cannot contribute positively. i think u need someone to padlock ur mouth and chain ur fingers not to type for a while in this site so that u wont pocknose anylonger to mature discussion. mind ur tongue my boy cos is very important.

maximus, i really appreciate ur contribution. i never post my pix for once. funkymama na confirm sweet baby. i will post my pix so as to cm. u hear. thanks.

my fellow people in the house, i really appreciate all your response . may God almighty grant all your heart desires. I PICKED 2 SOLID SOLUTIONS TO SLVE MY ROBLEM. THANKS SO MUCH.

@Funkymama,

You never mentioned that you had a problem, all you did was to ask a question, perhaps if you had said u had a problem, our dear housemates would have given you better answers.

That's a breach, you know
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Flora,I think its ok for her to have done it that way.My reason is that the responses she got was frm a standard vantage point.If she had put herself,respondents would hv had sympathy on her &would hv introduced sentiments into it, thereby giving her advices that ordinarily they wouldnt want to take for theirselves.Am glad that at least she made d ultimate decisions for herself. @funkymama wht ever decision u hv taken,i just do hope that its the right one that will restore mutual JOY back to u or and the parties involved.I wish u all the best.
    T

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast