GOD IS INTERESTED IN YOU

Dear Reader(s), no matter what you are passing through, hear the Good News “GOD IS INTERESTED IN YOU”. May be your family, your parents, children, relations, friends, Co-workers, colleagues or everybody has deserted you, leaving you to your fate, “GOD IS STILL INTERESTED IN YOU”.

“And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air … So God created man his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” Genesis 1:26-27. Because God is interested in you (Man), that was why He created you in His own image after His likeness. Also, God gave man (you), dominion over All Things that God created before him. God created man last but made him a ruler over all things created before him (UNCOMMON FAVOUR/GRACE). Are you the last born of your family? Are you the least in your family? Are you the first born but functioning as the last born? Are you not recognized or noticeable in your family, place of work, your environment or society? God can still place you in a place or position that is meant for you. “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37. “Is anything too hard for the LORD?...” Genesis 18:14

Satan in his cunning way, came and deceived man and took his glory, dominion, rulership and kingship away by sinning against God. Satan is the greatest enemy of man. He caused man to sin against God, not only that, but also, snatched his sonship right away from him. Satan caused man to become a servant of sin instead of a son or a child of God. Sin is very dangerous to God’s plan for man (you). “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11. Any contrary thing is from the devil, reject it honorably.

God, our CREATOR, sent the LORD JESUS CHRIST into the world to save us from our sins, so that we might fulfill the purpose of God in this world. “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shall call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.” Matthew 1:21. You are still alive today because God needs you. Don’t forget that you have passed through a lot of terrible situations but God prevented you from being exterminated, just because HE IS INTERESTED IN YOU. Say this prayer, God don’t let me abuse the opportunity you accord me in you, in Jesus Name.

There was a man called Saul of Tarsus, he was so cruel to the children of God and anything that has to do with Jesus Christ but he unexpectedly met with Jesus Christ Himself on his way to do his usual evil things to the children of God. Jesus Christ appeared to him, forgave him all his sins, saved him, changed his name to Paul and most importantly God used him mightily in his era beyond expectation. When you allow Jesus Christ in your life and to take control over all situations around you, your story, your name and situations around you will change, like story of Saul (Now Paul). You will become a new person. “And as he journeyed … and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.” Acts 9:3-5. God will accept you today if you can surrender to Him regardless the gravity of the crime committed. He came purposely for sinners to be saved from their sins.

Another person was the woman caught in the very act of adultery. She was brought to Jesus Christ to be judged but He forgave all her sins, saved her and gave her freedom from every bondage of sins. He can do the same in your life provided you let Him in. Also, there was a woman named Mary Magdalene, she had seven terrible evil spirits. Jesus Christ delivered her from those evil spirits, saved her and gave her the oppourtunity to see Him first, after His Ressurection in order to spread the Good News about His Resurrection.

Dear Reader(s), this is another opportunity for you, avail yourself with it and maximally make use of it. Say this prayer; O Lord, I know I am a sinner, I confess all my sins to you only (name them), forgive me today, come into my life, and stay there till the end, in Jesus name (Amen). Remain blessed.

For prayer and counseling, contact (Word of Hope Ministry);
Telephone number: 08057384944 & 07030054379
Email: [email protected]
Address: Adesan Road, Daleko Bus Stop, Mowe, Ogun State.