+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: WHY YOUNG MEN TELL LIES

WHY YOUNG MEN TELL LIES

CAN HOUSE TELL ME WHY YOUNG MEN OF NOWADAYS TELL LIES?

Re: WHY YOUNG MEN TELL LIES

though u ar not specific about d kind of lies you mean, cos there are various types of lies.

@Funke...from my observation, l think its Cos most women are very unrealistic, materialistic and natural liars themselves...their heart rules their head...back in shool those days they use to up turn elections by voting for guys because of how sexy and handsome they were and not what they can deliver, look at that, n u know they always outnumber the guys...if u tell a woman that u love her she wont believe u unless u can be able to convince her that Dangote is your Father or Uncle...they want already made men...they dont want to sweat...they believe that the 11th coomandment is that my man should always spend for me and l shall never spend a dime on him...they keep 5-6 bfs to keep up their income etc...they dump u once the honeypot goes dry...Funke tell urself the truth..am l not saying the truth...besides, dont u fit into this category of women, l mean for once in ur life at least...cos me l can remember telling some gals lies in the past so that nobody will get hurt!...dont blame the men folk, the problem is with the ladies...even since God created them neither Him nor the world has had any rest!

the only want to handle them is to create a virtual world and situation for them, wherein everything is perfect...which is to tell them wat they want to hear...LIES UPON LIES...and u know what a greedy n lazy person is very easy to deceive...that is how yahhoozee thrives!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Madiba
    l think its Cos most women are very unrealistic, materialistic and natural liars themselves...their heart rules their head...back in school those days they use to up turn elections by voting for guys because of how sexy and handsome they were and not what they can deliver, look at that, n u know they always outnumber the guys...if u tell a woman that u love her she wont believe u unless u can be able to convince her that Dangote is your Father or Uncle...they want already made men...they dont want to sweat...they believe that the 11th comandment is that my man should always spend for me and l shall never spend a dime on him...they keep 5-6 bfs to keep up their income etc...they dump u once the honeypot goes dry...
    ..dont blame the men folk, the problem is with the ladies...even since God created them neither Him nor the world has had any rest!
    Very Correct!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

dat is true.thanks
    God is love

The question is ambigous and committed the fallacy of false generalisation cos not all men tell lies. But if i hv to answer the question based on its appearance,then i will conclude that young men tell lies cos nowadays,thats what women want to hear. They dnt easily believe the truth and even when they do,they take it for granted and become serious with the lies they(Men) told them which they have taken to be true. If i tell them now that my father was the former governor of rivers state,all of them will want to get my number.
    T

Are u peter odili's son felix?if u are, pls call me on 08037717924 or [email protected]. cr.

Most women dont even know what they want,they leave fake life always lying to themself.Women like that easily fall for a very good liar,but u av to be consistent and keep telling her wat she wants to hear,one thing about lying is u just av to be extra smart for u to be successfull.Tell the truth and all u av is just lady friends who keep advisin and prayin for your sorry life,u'll always endup loosin on the goodlookin ladies but the ugly ladies will always be yours for grabs cos they dont really have a choice,they love hearing the truth.

Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by felixodeli
    If i tell them now that my father was the former governor of rivers state,all of them will want to get my number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjye
    Are u peter odili's son felix?if u are, pls call me on 08037717924 or [email protected]. cr.
    So funny.

Anyway, like felixodeli said, not all men lie.
    Lying only comes when emotions becloud reasoning and integrity. If u beleive urself and hold ur integrity in high esteem, why will u lie? She can go if she can't accept u d way u are.
    Secondly, lying comes when a man wants 2 have fun without any intentions of something serious. Unfortunately, ladies are d culprits.
    Thirdly, the Nigerian society have caused a lot 2 take up assumed lives. These fake lives affect everything they do and as such,lying has slowly become their second nature and cannot be separated from them.
    Fouthly, ladies are d reason why men lie. I guess this is understood by everybody.

Finally, u will be doing urself more harm if u live a false life - a life full of lies. Command some respect by being truthful no matter what is at stake. It makes u a real man.

Cheers

@benjye Call u? do u know if I am telling u a lie? any here is my number 08069471437. Though everything is stil based on the subject matter.
    T

Lies comes when your heart is corrupt not when you are sincere... Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaks...

So if you hide under the saying that women are liars and start to tell lies, then that shows that you are not to be trusted at all. Your integrity as a man matters and women love men that can look into their eyes and say the truth... even appologize if found guilty.

So pls, a man that tell lies is a dishonest man even to himself and to his friend(s) despite the situation.

Also Not all women are only receivers, we have a lot of givers... when a woman loves, she loves totally... so cheerish that love you will see that she will give you all that she has. A lot of men are proud of their women and trust them deeply...
    Thanks

Dear Funke
    The world is getting darker every day;dreams and aspirations are eluding the young men and visions seems to be a mirage.We are in the era where it is the fittest that received the loudest ovation .The strugglers are look down upon and virtues are openly raped and despised.
    The media comes out with advert that shows afflence,the society prefer the voice of riches,fame,power,and success.A youth that feels short of any of these will feel as if he doesn't belong.

Young men tell lies to belong
    Young men tell lies to hide inferiority
    Young men tell lies to convince you women that they are complete men !!! Why ? Because so many young ladies believe in Illusion they got from movies,novels and pages of magazines

Here lies the mystery behind our sick society.The society sow the seed of deception and what do you expect ? It grew in to the tree of falsehood and produce the fruits of lies in our young men.God save us
    One Luv
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

The question was asked as why young men tell lues, i beleive this should be the problem of the guy, then why are most of you saying things that its caused by the female folks.

Mind you, not all ladies like to be lied to, if a guy told me the truth, no matter how bad it is i prefer it than lies, he might tell me he's a armed robber, him telling me the truth alone is a factor that may make me fall in love with him

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast