+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: WHAT IS UR VIEW ON THE PAID GSE TEST PRIOR 2 EMPLOYMENT

lets protest G S E

house lets protest against G S E pls

Re: WHAT IS UR VIEW ON THE PAID GSE TEST PRIOR 2 EMPLOYMENT

We call this economic marketing.
    Go pay the 5k, get the bank job and be faced with stupendous target.
    One of my friends got a job with one of them banks and was give a target of N100m per month. How will a humble/law-abiding young Nigerian graduate job seeker meet this kind of tasking target?
    I am the apple of God's eye.

I feel it is wrong for you to jugde a book by its cover.many people r against d GSE simply bcos of d money involved. lets b realistic, how many people have had 2 move 2 lagos permanently 2 avoid excessive travelling 4 aptitude test.if u've ever being called 4 2 or more aptitude test on d same day in different states, u'll know wat stress is. if u cn write 1 aptitude test dat will ensure u don't have 2 travel about n face d uncertainty of being called back.those dat wrote bankphb test wit their fone lite, can u say dats d best way 2 go about writing test? I don't tink so! wen NECO n WAEC incresed their fee did people stop writing Waec,. if u cn make 1 sacrifice once and for all is it not beta, then u know ur weak areas n ur stronger areas.wen u write aptitude test wit over 2000 other applicants n u r nt called back u just conclude u failed ( or will u say they failed u ).it may not b d best but it is not d worst.those young men n women who lost their lives at immigration test, such is y I blive d GSE is a beta option.

well, am sort of new to this gse or wateva they call it. can sombody enlighten more about it

If u ask me, the concept is not bad at all, but like all sentiments expressed, it is surely frustrating for a job seeker to pay 5k for a job test. for all you care that might be all he could get in a month.I am sure GSE get money from their clients, this i am sure again will conveniently meet their needs, let us do a re think GSE people, fear of EFCC is the Bginning of ....

My people una don suppoz kno say, nothing goes for free in Nigeria. weda u lik it or not, GSE is making its money n i tell you, when you write the exams and excell, all dis bad blood go stop because by the time wey una go don dey collect fat! fat! fat! salary, una no go remember the meager 5k wey GSE don collect from una moreover people are still been employed without GSE results. So instead of complaining, just keep hunting putting in mind that if WEEPING ENDURES 4 A NIGHT, JOY WILL SURELY COME IN THE MORNING.
    LOVE YOU HOUSE.
    I believe am entitiled to my own opinions sha.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123