+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: WHAT IS UR VIEW ON THE PAID GSE TEST PRIOR 2 EMPLOYMENT

Re: G S E RECRUITING SCHEME IS A SCAM BEWARE

I took my time to understudy the contents and the spirit behind the post whether GSE is a SCAM or NOT, this is my final conclusion, we are all living in a world of upgraded technology, new innovations paraded the corridor of cosmos, and God forbid we are left in dark and watch the developed country jet-rocking ahead us any longer.
    As a Nigerian I strongly believe we must accept and celebrate new ideas when they beckon at us. GSE is a new idea, let 's learn to be patient when fresh iniitiative that climbs the center stage of our nation and willing to save us from the peril of uncircumstances that lies in risking the life of fresh and glorious graduates in journey to attend aptitude test in distant locations.
    The guy who posted this notion and those who applauded him must be very careful with choice of words they used in describing the situation on ground, to me the word SCAM is too heavy to describe an organization that is willing to salvage the situation of unemployment in our country.
    Pls, note this, i will use this simple illustration to drive home my point: some years back, in the banking sector, you can only withdraw money from the place you open your acct., even if you are travelling to kafancha from Lagos all the money you will spend must be withdrawn from Lagos except you are prepared to be stranded, but new innovation came on board, that you can withdraw that money of yours in Kanfancha, but the bank will charge you a commision for withdrawing outside where you originally open the acct. To business people this is convenient.
    As a fresh graduate, I expect you to accept and celebrate new ideas, because this what organization that will employ you are hungrily looking for in you.
    Please note am not a staff of GSE, neither am I marketing for them, they cannot pay me at all, and I can never ever be their staff or work for them, because am already blessed by God, I mean really blessed by God.
    But when I sense a new light ahead becoming a beacon of hope I strongly support it.
    Meanwhile, as many of you that are still looking jobs, send ur c.v to [email protected], there is a particular job waiting for you.
    God bless this house, and be it known unto every lady and gentle man in this house, am the Pastor of the House, I will like to pray this prayer, "if GSE is of God it will stand and last, and if not of God it won't stand and last, it will crumble and crash in Jesus name." I hear you say "amen"
    My Final Conclusion is that GOD is good to mankind

Amen!!!

let me tell you that i am blessed by God and i am a busy man so i have all the resources i want, by His grace i lack nothing. so many people are not constantly online becos they can not afford it as u do. i speak for the future, and they people passing 2ru this agony of 5k.
    is good to conduct gse but where will the money come from, from you n i that is doing something becos these young graduates have absolutely nothing in their pocket so y ask them to pay b4 u employ them. today is 5k tomory it will be 10k and so on.
    so don't u think that they companies should pay they money for this.
    the idea u said about Atm is very very good thing. Interwitch is a consultant to most of these banks on Atm, the banks pay them for that and issue the cards to their cosutomer's free of charge. did they tell interwitch to collect money from you, no they paid for it. my bank did not collect anything from me when they gave me mine, it was free did u see that. if you withdraw money from ur banks atm is free no charge at all except when u withdraw from other banks atm. even at that, the will charge some amout of money which is relatively free.
    so y can't gse be free and company consulting them should pay them (gse).
    LET IT BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT IS UR VIEW ON THE PAID GSE TEST PRIOR 2 EMPLOYMENT

PLS HOUSE HOW DO U SEE THE INNOVATION BY SOME BANKS REQUIRING THE N5000 GSE EXAM SCORE 4 INTERVIEW
    Heading 2 the Top

There is a very simple solution to all these arguements.
    Anyone who has gotten a job thru GSE should post and say so wuth evidence of the same.
    i.e scanned offer letters or congratulatory emails.ur names and personal info can be erased off for obvious reasons.

And i think inasmuch as u dont believe in somethings genuiness,you should be careful with your choice of words,Im saying so bcos the kind of words used by some posters on this topic are better fit for the interior of molue buses and beer parlours.

pls lets all behave with some sense of decorum.

Re: WHAT IS UR VIEW ON THE PAID GSE TEST PRIOR 2 EMPLOYMENT

See I think It is all rubbiish Why should banks collude with fraudsters to extort and exploit young Nig enterprising graduates all in the name of job recruiting.WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dadal i am with you.its wrong and the fee is extremely exhorbitant.5k is too much.moreover it appears like job selling.its like your are trying to purchase a job with money.and the bad thing is that the banks will not say no to this fraudster u know y?i will bet my last card that they have offered to lodge the money in the same banks that accept the system.so the two parties make profit nobody looses.the banks get the money and the new recriuts while the agency make her own money too......

What an innovation to legalise a criminal tendency? But the stakeholders there didn't mean well for the helpless job seekers. Agreed that it will reduce the stress of travelling to write test, but the whole thing was wrongly approached. If really they want to help the poor job seekers, the organisations involved should form a consortium to offset or subsidise the cost of the exams; after all these people will help in generating the billions they declare as profit every year.
    One thing is sure, I will not stand the test of time cos its not designed to add value but exploitative. EFCC will soon visit them

I agree with all of you... Imagine
    Life isn&#039;t about how to survive the storm but how to<br />dance in the rain.

I agree with all of you... Imagine
    Life isn&#039;t about how to survive the storm but how to<br />dance in the rain.

extoration in the highest order. Bank like making again in everything even employtment. This Country is turing into something else. Lets pray for God's intervention for us all.

whats the difference between those recruitment agencies that collect money to secure jobs for you and GSE and yet we are advised to run from them becos they are scam.Take it or leave it,GSE is a scam in disguise.How can u pay for your own employment.Men!criminals cashing on the high rate of unemployment to ripe off desperate unemployed graduates.what they do is to go to companies and canvass for subscription and part of what ever is gotten as loot is remitted to the top echelon of such companies.

Run away from them,concrete mult nationals will dismiss them with backhand.yeye people.

my pple eh! dis gse tin na wah o abeg who get efcc num cos i must call o! dis is extortion of d higest order. person wey get money dey find wrk? d annoying part is dat d score isn't even a guarantee 2 get d job cos afta d score u face d bank again 4 their wahala.
    person go pay 4form 2enter primary skool
    u go go pay 4 2 enta secondary
    u go still pay 4junior waec
    u go come pay 4 ssce
    pay 4 jamb
    now again na post-jamb
    4 ur skol sef u go pay collect call-up
    now na gse 4 job!!!!!!!!!!
    N-I-G-E-R-I-A!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH WAY
    AFTER WE GO SAY D FG IS DOING NOTHING,THEY ARE THIEVES
    WE FOR WHERE WE DEY, WETIN WE BE??
    DRAGNET ABI GSE OR WGAT EVER, NA GOD GO JUDGE US OOOOOOOOOOO
    DAT MONEY NO GO BETTER 4UNA OOOOOOOOO
    INSTEAD WEY UNA GO FOLLOW US FIND WRK UNA DEY STOP D WRK.
    E NO GO BETTER 4 UNA IN JESUS NAME OOOOOOO

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast