+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UNEMPLOYED? CHECK THIS.

UNEMPLOYED? CHECK THIS.

can some body come up with any suggestion on what can be done to save our situation, must we sit and wait for ages for this banks and companies,
    lets rise up, move on to some thing useful rather than just waiting. the time we waste is very precious. lets not allow this unemployment wahala
    get us frustrated. you can be doing something for your self while an opportunity shows up. ;or better still you could find your self doing better in your part time career. i know there are many people who have made it in life, out side there chosen proffession. there are many golden opportunities out there, it may not be easy but then nothing good comes easy.

afterall, we are all graduates or have'nt we seen some non-graduates employing graduates. my people a poor man is he whom have no ideas not
    he who doesn't have a penny in his pocket, mind you i'm not encouraging
    illiteracy, all i'm saying is living a comfortable & fullfiled life is what is paramount. dont be afraid to do something on your own. living a fulfilled
    life is for the bold. be bold dont wast your time just waiting and searching for a job. its all good but life does'nt come to you, you go for it. hope to hear from you.eddiemur

Re: UNEMPLOYED? CHECK THIS.

Nice one Eddie,its onlyn a fool that will not realise that "you dont need a certificate or B.sc. to make money or live comfortably".Lets pray as we watch our immaginations run wild.
    cheers.
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

wetin dey happen? I beg mek somebody try talk to me, make i fit know how to dey relate for this forum. Anybody at all. Thanks.

good idea but how do we start?

nice,but how do we go about it.it's really driving me nuts

WELL IF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL THEN LETS TALK. I,M IN PORTHARCOURT . I HVE A LITTLE COMPUTER FIRM, WE CAN JOIN HANDS TOGETHER.

Nice of u ANYIBAM......and like i always say every body should not wait for company work most of us have d business skill just that we re always Afraid to exhibit it. there re a lot of things out there that people can ingage theirselves on and make plenty of money ...so let us rise and think about it.
    Thanks.

smg

WELL SAID GUY! BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U CHECKED IF THERE WAS ANYBODY OUT THERE WILLING TO HELP U REALIZE YOUR DREAMS?

WELL, I BELIEVE LIKE IT IS SAID, "ONLY KINGS CAN LET THE WORLD BE AT PEACE". IF OUR TODAY ELDERS FEAR GOD, THEY WILL REALIZE THAT THEY ARE SHARING WITH US WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS...OUR FUTURE, TODAY!

WE MUST FIND A WAY TO MAKE THE GOVERNMENT REALIZE THEY OWE US AN APOLOGY FOR NOT PLANING FOR OUR TODAY..LOOK AT WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT THEY GRADUATES GOING FOR NYSC. HOW CAN THOSE IN GOVERNMENT COLLECT THOSE HUGE AMOUNTS 4 THINKING FOR OTHERS. AND WE THE REST WILL LIVE INN HUNGER.

I AM STILL THINKING..WE SHOULD REVOLT!!! BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT A LAST RESORT...SO, I AM STILL THINKING...

+ Reply