michael kors clutcheshttp://www.populararticles.com./article219789.htmlI would like to buy sometools for private protectionfor my daughter given that her to start with semester of university is about to start out.. Nobody can predict whether or not she will be risk-free always or if anything bad is about to come about..Considering the fact that we live in San Francisco and her college is in Austin, I determined that she requires her very own defense weapons that she can carry around with her.. My 1st preference was the Taser.. It can electrocute any would-be attacker from a harmless distance away..The Taser C2 is one that I came across that I am enthusiastic about.. It might discharge 50,000 volts of electrical power from up to 15 feet away.. Its virtually 100% effectiveness rating is also a plus..Seeking across the Planet Wide Internet led me to other equipment for individual protection, for example the Mace Spray.. This gadget will result in any criminal adequate ache and irritation to distract him from his program.. A single spray within the eyes will lead to a significant burning sensation that may force him to near them..I found the Mace 10% PepperGard, Pocket Model Pepper Spray.. This model is just proper because it is transportable enough for my daughter to bring with her anywhere.. It could be hidden during the palm of her hand and nevertheless incorporate 5 one second bursts situation none of those resources for personalized safety discourages the attacker, possibly a personalized alarm could.. When activated, this gadget will sound a loud alarm that could alert anybody close by for the emergency my daughter may perhaps be dealing with..There is the Personalized Alarm with Flashlight which is a two-in-one gadget.. It may possibly blare a 130 db alarm as well as function as being a flashlight in situation of other unexpected situations..For this new chapter in her existence, I wish the equipment for individual safety that I obtain for her might be helpful and discourage anyone who desires to harm her..Far more Info:Michael Gravettehas been a wholesaler for over 20 years.. He owns Safety Technology, the most important drop ship wholesaler of self defense merchandise, hidden cameras, spy and surveillance methods in the U.s... He also develops flip vital on line advertising websites for his reps..