+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: slave labour these foreign asian employers

slave labour these foreign asian employers

this is not racial.i think its hi-time we did something about these indian(asians) employers who have turned us 2 slave laboures in our own country.i'm a victim and knw wat i'm saying.d conditions they make us graduates n non-grads alike, work under is terribly in human and 4 very small pay while they loot our economy.i'm sure others here wld bear me witness.go to Chi foods, Delta Steel coy, Small steel coys in lagos and other coy in lagos,ph n other places.we just cannot seat down n allow dis trend 2 continue.i think we shld find a way of making our leaders knw(dats if dey no knw already),n if dey refuse 2 do smthing we may b forced do it d Egypyian way.lets put fear behind us cos if we dnt do anything no 1 wld.wetin una think.
    dis is serious n pls lets treat it as such.....justice has its cost!!!

Re: slave labour these foreign asian employers

guy im strongly with you,not only the indians,the lebanese,chinese,in fact we have to really do something about it,but how are we going to let our leaders knw what's happenin.this is our country and we refuse to be slaves in our fatherland

I agree again and again.Something has to be done.

Those guys are bast.ards o. I had to resign from working with them late August last year.Thank God I did. And they also juju/jazz to tie down their employees and further enslave them. You may think will get a better job while still working with them. I pray. But if you are not careful, you wake up one morning to find out you have spent 15years working for them with nothing to show for it.
    Guys, gird your loins.Take risks. It pays.

Re:

I wil sugest geting d labour unions (NLC&TUC) &Human right activist (o! May Gani's soul continue to rest in peace)Know of dis maltreatment,so dat dey can be picketed just d way dey did to Union bank recently. Half of d blame is also on our gullible HR managers who head dat dept,b/c 99 percent ar nigerians. They conive wit those "colonial masters" in enslaving dia felow naija brethren. Dey ar d ones dat even introduce contract employmnt which most banks,conglomerat es,NGO's and even govt MDA's use to recruit nigerians now.

Left 2 me,I wldnt blame d Asians but as LANYAT said its d fault of our naija brothas in HR & Govt positions dat r encouraging dem.Its true dat jobs r scarce,but somtimes a lil bold step can go a long way. Lets say NO

@ antobi , yuo did well to bring this issue up. i strongly suport u on this. since members of this forum are peace loving people and believers of fair deal. i recommend we open a trend on this on/in the wall page of our visionary president , report this modern day slavery taking plce on our father's land by foreigners and see the action that the president takes.
    @ Ianyat i agree with you, but wish to add that the nlc is in loop with this inhuman treatment mated on to nigerians 'masters'
    so felow naijajobers let's stand up and put an end to this . i look forwart to seeing you guys on the president's facebook. aluta!!!!!!!!

My Brothers...things like these go on very well noticed by our leaders but until we start believing that RECORD KEEPING plays a major role in a revolution of any sort, we'l keep complaining for as long as we keep keeping up with everything we complain about in Nigeria.

If any one finds him/herself in such dreadful situations, our best bet is to try and document (to a great deal) everything that can be used to fight the situation. A typical example is the current battle against the freemason leaders of the world...people have started keeping track of their activities and all the conspiracy and this has proven to reduce their impact and hold on things...so a very conscious attitude towards documentation of facts can really help us present a strong case to our leaders who, even though are aware of these scenarios, will eventually have no choice but act to protect their public images.

Nigeria is fast becoming a clean society and I can sense it and these people will actually start performing to the benefit of the masses before being voted into offices so lets adopt this consciousness and then arm ourselves with enough facts because as we speak, there are several cases of these 'colonization' but no facts to show for it.

I am ever ready to support such a cause because I expect that our aim should always be to violate or change the status quo and get things done in the right way.

God bless us all!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@Antobi, U did well 4 bring ds type of issue up. It is clear dat if u hv nt worked in such a company, U would't understd what our fellow nigerian brother are passing thro in d name of work. Fellow Nigerians, I believe we can stop ds inhuman behaviour if only we can collectively send info to d appropriate quarters{ Mr president, Labour union etc}. And gv them some time to fine a lasting solution to problem BUT IF THEY FAIL B/CUS THEY ARE NT INVOLVED OR AFFFECT, WE CAN TELL THEM DAT NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE CAPABLE OF DOING THE SAME TIN DAT HAPPENED IN EGYPT, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless NHJ. 1LUV.

OMG!!!I cant believe that my fellow compatriots are suffering these in their various places of work... Mine is the worst. The main problems here is that they pack their own people into these countries and their papers get expired here,the immigration will come to my office to take money and will not deport them. They keep bringing them into these country with 1 very big qualification which depicts the fact that no other person in Nigeria can do the job when infact, they are trainees.
    My fellow countrymen, please what can be done? We have suffered a lot and mine is worst.
    Long live Nigerians!!!!!!!

i am in real support of this. I really hope that this is not where it ends. Everybody posting their opinions and does nothing.

FACTS!!! START BUILDING YOUR FACTS AND THEN WE HAVE A GOOD FIGHT!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Our Govt is not doing anything to regulate these suckers that call themselves "expatriates" running the multinationals. Some, if not most of them are not graduates but would be packeged by their brothers as having much qualification and experience while they're being trainned on the job here by their other brothers who know the job.

The so called Govt Local content and the other one on expatraites are not yielding results because of corrupt Nigerians who also connive with them & get a cut and see thier own ppl suffer.

What kind of facts do you still need, what's the no of graduates that normally turns out for aptitude test in Nigeria when may be only 5 ppl is needed? Egypt(ian) Economy in case u don't know were more than 60% better than ours and our unemploment rating is about 120% worse than theirs, so do want facts to be sent 4m heaven?

The problem we have here is that we refuse to take responsibility or valuable risk. It's only two countries (China & Russia) that understood the game played by West. The West would normally set u up in a way that they would always be the highest beneficiary, & until u (Nigerians) start thinking & wake 4m ur sleep, we can't do things right by considering our ppl (economy) than selfish interest.

We can force our Govt 2 start thinking by making them & global community know exactly what we're experiencing, though they're aware but pretend not 2. Other ppl or aliens wouldn't do it 4 us.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast