+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Should I go back for my HND programme?

Re: Should I go back for my HND programme?

Proff or wetin u tag ur self.Polythecnics will no longer offer HND Programmes even if u wish 2 get one.Also endeavour 2 get a complete O'level result cos it will boost ur chances of securing job.As well go 4 professional courses 2 and then a University degree.The sky will be ur limit.

Hi Prof,
    Obviously, English is a weakness on your part its only proper you try to overcome your weakness than trying to run away from it. I will suggest you take some special classes in the English Language and try to master it enough to enable you pass your O'level in english, then you can move ahead, to do a BSc or something.

I hope this will help.

Ciao

If finance is your problem, then get a job in a bank (say for your IT or so), and try GCE or NECO again; you may do small wuru-wuru so that you can pass English this time around - then go for your BSc; but as you say there are some universities that accept D7 in English, in the North, why not come up North? The opportunities here are plentier... especially in the banking world, where I guess you will fit in, with your love for numbers. And in the banking world, your weakness in English would be little or nothing serious. Be wise. I am up North, though I lived nearly all my life in Lagos before I came here.
    Breathe!

Hi Prof,

You seem quite intelligent and I believe there are lots of good opportunities awaiting you. I think you need to address the issue with English because it may still haunt you later on in life.

Pursue admission in the Northern Universities you mentioned, who knows what could happen. At the same time strive to deal with this English. Maybe you need to get some tutors or change your method of preparation.

Best Wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by aidexlaw
    Pursue admission in the Northern Universities you mentioned
    thanks.

I have already think of going to north or east in other to pursue my admission. But the only problem I have now is that I don’t know any body over there.
    you wou't shrink, if you can think.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12