+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Should I go back for my HND programme?

Should I go back for my HND programme?

I study STATISTICS in one of the polytechnics at Osun State and I have Distinction as a grade. But now am trying to go back of my HND but when I heard about scraping of HND I don’t know what to do because my O / Level result is yet to complete for the past 5 years I have been writing WAEC.
    I made all the subjects both in Commercial and Science subject but I usually have D7 in English, which I don’t know if there are any universities that we take it for Direct Entry (DE).
    If there is any please don’t hesitate to inform me.

Or should I go back for my HND programme?
    you wou't shrink, if you can think.

Re: Should I go back for my HND programme?

Please ooooooooo
    people in the room attend to my case am in a mode of confusion s I don't know what to do. Should I go back for my HND progamme or what? pls. give me an advise

Looking forward to here from you ooooooooooo

Prof, it seems u r brilliant. i will advice u get a job in a bank( Oceanic, Uba or PHB) I am sure they will want to recruit you going by their records. Then start ur ACCA or ICAN or any major Professional stuff that sells in Nig. With that u shd have sum credibility to pursue ur degree. It does not make sense to go back 4 wat has been scrapped. What do u tink? Wish u luck.

Nice grade u have there,but pls is better u figure out your strenght and passion,then go for peofessional cert. lie CIBN,CIS,CISA OR ICAN then u all so enrol for WAEC again in pari pasu.U r sure to succeed
    information is the light that leads you to your top

forget the HND issue....go for ur BSc or wateva...u sure will have an edge and eveb make a 1st class....and let me tell u this: no mata O'levels will continue to be the basics...so pls, irrespective of the challenges, go and enrol & make it (U can do it)....also (as odas av advised) try and locate ur passion and get some professional certs...
    R u inclined towards banking? then locate those certs dat will b relevant there?
    u might also wanna get a job while running academics...a bank job will do (hope u can cope)...u seem to me a goal-getter...so go for it, God'll back U up
    In life's pursuits, Never Outrun God [Prov.19:21]
    1luv...

hi prof. nicho, i will advice just like my fellow have suggested u get a job in a bank and when u have been confirmed,run a Bsc. programme as part time. Also u need to figure out your passion, strength and what u are best at, and then go professional.im sure there are good banks that encourage their staffs to achieve their dream thru training. goodluck,i hope it helps.

Bros, u really tried to have come out with that grade; my own candid advice for u is that u should find means of completing your o'level result before any other thing, surprisingly no organisation would consider u for employment without ur o' level been completed.
    Pls,endure in completing ur education before searching for job, and the best for u now is University. stay blessed.

Adewole Arogundade

Please Prof. go get a direct entry form and obtain a BSc. Good luck

Prof, u really made a good grade but i advised u complete ur o'level b4 seeking for job bcos most banks considers English and Maths b4 they employ u.u'll certainly get a good job once u complete ur education and ur papers are ok.
    Good luck!

Pls go for BSc no matter the cost and that's all.

Thanks for all your advice.
    Since HND as been scrapped. I have decided to obtain my Direct Entry form, which I have obtained yesterday. But my problem now is that when I check through the brochure I discover that most of the universities that take D7 in English Lang. For both STATISTICS and MATHEMATICS are in northern part of this country which I don’t know anybody over there.
    What can I do? Please people in the room I need connections ooooooooooooooooooo.

OL BOY I&#39 GIVE YOU THE SAME ADVICE I'VE GIVEN TO OTHERS ESPECIALLY THOSE CLOSE RELATIVES...FORGET THE HND AND GO FOR YOUR BSc.
    WHY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO THE TOURTURE OF BEING UNDERVALUED WHEN YOU KNOW QUITE WELL THAT YOU'VE GOT STUFF IN YOU?
    COME TO THINK OF IT..A DISTINCTION- THAT IS WHAT MOST OF THOSE STUDYNG BACHELORS PROGRAM MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET.YOU ARE A BRAIN AND THE BEST IS WHAT YOU DESERVE.GO FOR IT.YOUR ND IS ENOUGH TO GET YOU ADMITTED INTO ANY UNIVERSITY.

Hi, it is good that U have obtained your Direct Entry form. Getting a job would not have been a good idea cos once you laid Ur hands on money, going back to school would be far from your mind. About the northern universities, make up your mind. It is either you take d risk or.......It also depends on the northern state. I know Niger State is very peaceful but that doesn't mean that people from other partsof the country do not attend. Decide now or bust it to next year when you have your o'levels. Try NECO also

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast