+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: should i resign from a N50000 salary job in order to pursue my MBA programme

should i resign from a N50000 salary job in order to pursue my MBA programme

I presently earn N50000 salary but there is no free weekend. Please advise me if it is reasonable to resign in order to pursue my MBA programme

Re: should i resign from a N50000 salary job in order to pursue my MBA programme

hello Sunajet,

sorry to properlly advise you i would like to know ome things, 1, how many years have you spent with the company? where are u hoping to complete your MBA?

regards,

Re: should i resign from a N50000 salary job in order to pursue my MBA programme

i have spent 2 years with the company and i hope to pursue my MBA programme in Unilag

well sunjet it all depends on you,deep down within you should know whether its time for you to move ahead.pursuing your masters is a wise and intelligent decision bcos its gives you a better edge,if the masters prg is a part time you can still hold on to the job but if not you will have to quit the job.just do what seem right. take care and best regards.

+ Reply