+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Question!!!! WHO IS MOST SINCERE THEY MALE OR THE FEMALE?

Re: Question!!!! WHO IS MOST SINCERE THEY MALE OR THE FEMALE?

i want to say thanks to u all for ur contributions so far.

Thanks.

'HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN,....LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE!!!
    as far as im concerned,sincererity is not a gender thing,so we should stop trying to get at each others necks here.Majority of both sexes are very insincere...so the whole thing boils down to morals,the way u were brought up and what u beleive in.
    i sincerely dont believe that there is any yardstick for assessing the difference in sincererity amongst gender.
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

sincerity is the thing of the mind it has more or less nothing to do with gender.If you are a male and you decide to be sincere to you spouse it increase love and understanding for both of you and if you decide not the worst it will be for you and if a lady the same as above.
    The bible says ''let thy yes be yes '' it pronounce sincerity it does not speal out gender(male or female ) so as we strive for perfection let put in our best to be sincere in all our doing and the good lord will BLESS US all in JESUS NAME(amen)

with my past experience i think guy are more sincere to ladies.
    why becos a lady may say yes today tomorrow she might no.
    Is a good debate thanks

cooloteri
    At least u were sincere enough to own up.MIND U,not all guys would lavish a gift on ladies just 2 sleep w 'em.I once lost a gal 'cos I wasn't sleepin w her.Funny enough,I neva new why she jilted me until resently.Meanwhile I thought was playin a Gentleman.B/4 I went 4 NYSC,my gal then was cryn N beggin me 2 make love 2 her cos she was affraid i would leave her!Dilemma u would say.But who is really fulling who?

Regards.

well yes, not all guys spend money to sleep wit a girl but majority does. either way guys n girls lie n pretend 2 get wateva it is dey want. so as far as im concerned, nobody is sincere.
    4m personal experience, sincerity doesnt always make a relationship work out. not dat im encouraging lies n pretense, but a person chooses to believe wateva he/she wants 2 believe no matter hw sincere d oda party is. so no matter hw sincere i am wen i tel a guy i like him, he mite jst choose to believe im after his money n a guy telling a girl he loves her mite jst make d girl believe he's claiming love cos he has an ulterior motive.
    d truth is dere is so much deception n insincerity dese days dat i wonder hw pple get married. it takes d grace of God
    live in d presence of God and u wil hav a supernatural life

Great contributions from Cooloteri, dokson and brainbox
    BUT
    Contrary to Cooloteri's opinion about how much insincerity, deception, dishonesty and what av u.......................have eaten deep into our society, i believe true likeness, genuine dealings and interests still exist among the duo.

It may be extremely difficult to find but first believe that there is someone out there who shares same views with u, who thinks closely as u think and also operates @ a similar frequency as u.
    Then there wont be need to question either party's level of sincerity.

Cheers!

Well, i want to ask this question to the men,who do u think stay married the men or the woman?most times its the women that help to take care of the home while the men are reckless in their pursuit of new soap to eat as they call it.

The both sides have their weaknesses but the woman stay put when married why dont the man do the same thing.
    Be Positive All The Time

TEADEWOLE AND DOKSON HAVE SAID IT ALL

SINCERITY IS NOT A GENDER ISSUE AND ALSO WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD GO TO GREAT LENGHTS FOR THEIR PARTNERS AND WOULD REMAIN SINCERE TILL THEY DROP.

BUT YOU KNOW THE TOPIC IS VERY DIVERSE, IN BUSINESS I WOULD SAY LADIES ARE MORE SINCERE THAN GUYS. WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY MATTERS MOST GUYS CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

YEAH YEAH SOME WOULD SAY LADIES COLLECT THE CASH FROM THEM BUT YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE. MOST OF YOU GUYS SEE LADIES AS PARASITIC AND DEPENDENT WORMS (THE WORST TYPE - TAPE WORMS), THIS IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE O.

WE HAVE SOME VERY STRONG AND INDEPENDENT LADIES WHO DO NOT TAKE GIFTS FROM GUYS JUST THAT AT TIMES YOU MEN CAN REALLY SPOIL ONE SO LADIES BE CAREFUL O.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.

GOD BLESS

TBABY.
    Revelation 22: 11-12

thanks all

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12