+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PREPARATION FOR DV2010 (AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY INTERVIEW)

PREPARATION FOR DV2010 (AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY INTERVIEW)

PREPARATION FOR DV2010 (AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY INTERVIEW)
    The wise word that say” information leads to destination fast” For every DV applicant that had won the American visa lottery dv2010 and hoping to get the visa, will have to do what he/she have to do to get the visa having in mind that the visa available is not enough for every applicant that had won and these result to screening of applicant in respect of the applicant background(o,level holder,undergraduate,graduate),age,occupation.If applicant fail to meet up to their standard and requirement which AMERICAN EMBASSY IS NEEDED the visa will be refused.

NOTE: Before interview will be conducted the visa fees will be paid and it is non-refundable($775)convert to Nigeria money is quit expensive per person and if the visa is refused for about family of 5 (over half a million naira) then the next applicant going for interview must know what he/she must to get the visa.

Owing to experience and by profession I am able to know much about AMERICA VISA LOTTERY AND HOW THE INTERVIEW IS CONDUCTED AND THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT ANY APPLICANT MAY NEEDED FOR THE INTERVIEW.

For likely interview questions,documentation,pre-interview,orientation and assistance on AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY INTERVIEW…contact focushilltop…..Mr. Richard……[email protected]….0802499598 9.my dream is to see applicant to for interview and get the visa(no reason for failure as long you have done the right things which I will make known to you)WISHING YOU SUCCESS

Re: PREPARATION FOR DV2010 (AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY INTERVIEW)

Thanks 4 ur concern & ernest desire 2 see us succeed. I want 2 ask if there's any cost implication 2 dis contact u gave.

+ Reply