+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By qcycornell

Topic: Nnpc test(opinion)

Nnpc test(opinion)

Hello all,
    Share your experience on the just concluded NNPC test. Mine was hectic as I have to stay in the for some hours but the test was fairly ok.
    Regards.
    S

Re: Nnpc test(opinion)

Poor organisation in Benin centre. Imagine me waiting from 11am to 5.45pm before commencement of the test. By 6.45pm, my hall was almost dark as there was no light. That not withstanding, the exam was fair to say the least. They would have told us to prepare for JAMB physics in the general engineering test
    The lord is in total control...<br />If you put your trust in him, you will never be disappointed

In BENIN, the situation wasn't different from what happened in other centres. Accreditation started around 10am and ended at about 5pm. The test commenced at 5.30 pm and ended minutes after 7pm. Some halls had no illumination so candidates had to use their mobile phone lights as source of light but with the instruction that they should not ANSWER PHONE CALLS.

To me, the whole thing was just a mess. Imagine a Company like NNPC organising such an exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God help us sha. We pray 4 the best. I wish all BENIN centre candidates luck.

Wonders will never end in this nation. One thing i know is that any event organised by govt is always poor. Establishments like Lafarge, Shell, Matrac et al can never make shoddy arrangement like the almighty nnpc did yesterday. I wrote mine at UNILAG (Bus Admin Hall). The accreditation began by 11am and we did not start until exactly 4:30pm. Most annoying was that no official addressed us and apologised for starting the test behind schedule. Anyway, the test is fair. God should help to get to the next stage.

The story is quite different here in yola Adamwa state... accreditation started around 11:30am by 1:40pm they were done wif accreditation ...they later apologised by telling us to wait till 3pm before we start...they said they want everybody to start @thesame time all over the country...never knew that was a lie....lol...but the exam was ok..the IT section is the cheapest exam ever

In enugu,accreditation started about 11.30am too,it was just funny wen around 3pm dey told us the exam papers were yet to arrive from Abuja. Thank God we started around 4.10pm compared to others like in Benin wer dey started close to 7. The sun was so hot. though i still think it was organized but without considering all d loopholes resulting in terrible time management. Just like Jega.

In Lagos,ikeja-Accreditation started early and ended around past 3pm,so d test started by 3.30 and ended by 5pm,the test was ok,the rest na prayers.

Angry Re: Nnpc test(opinion)

@poster: The Enugu center was ok in terms of organisation, especially for the experienced side. The only bottle neck was that we started around 4:20pm despite completing accreditation by 2.0pm. general engineering test was below expection!

in Ibadan, accreditation started at about 11:45am and we ended about an hour later. We then had to wait till about 3:50pm before the exam could commence. Wait, Watch and Pray brothers and sisters. May God answer our prayers!

well all we have to do is bless God in advance for the Great things he has begun in our lives...despite all the glitches we all encountered......all we need is UNLIMITED FAVOUR!~
    donivald, jojo kool and bb luv like this.
    be what you cant imagine to be!

+ Reply