+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: pls I need a job

pls I need a job

hello good ppl in the house!
    PLs am in serious need of a job.I've been applying for vacancy with many companies including bank for the past 6mnths now but ve not been called for any interview.pls what can I do.
    I am professional student of the nigerian institute of chartered Accountants of nigeria(ICAN),HND in Accounting(Upper credit)
    Pls help!

Re: pls I need a job

it is very funny to see how people strive so much just to get a monthly pay ,why is this so because we love security and we hate to take risk but unknowingly we take risk everyday{ knowing fully well that no risk no reward}
    There are better and interesting thing to do with your time and still make and roll in good money i mean making something out of yourself while having extra hours for yourself , some firms are willing to pay you for your opinions and this vary and surprisingly Nigerians are included so waste no time there are 700 companies which about 300 accept Nigerians and the 400 can be done with an virtual us addressee which ifs free to open online , i know how things are hard here so we have to wake up and leave all these people they are ready to help us these is for both old,young and retired
    my name is charles o and
    my mail is [email protected]
    my no is 08050642792
    hurry
    what am giving you is from www. you can check it for yourself it cost about $49.00 which is $50 but am giving you for N2000

+ Reply