+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLS HOUSE IS INTEGRATED MICROFINANCE BANK HAVING PROBLEM??

PLS HOUSE IS INTEGRATED MICROFINANCE BANK HAVING PROBLEM??

My wife just called me that Integrated Microfinance Bank Igando Branch couldnt pay her today after many days of posting. She said further that all the customers were complaining bitterly outside the bank and no reasonable excuse was given.Just N5000 ooo.Pls house what is happening to the self acclaimed no 1 microfinance bank in Nigeria now??

Re: PLS HOUSE IS INTEGRATED MICROFINANCE BANK HAVING PROBLEM??

the same problem happen here in kano a friend has 360k he wanted to collected the money bt couldnt get it and reason unknown to him bt the truth is dt they dont hav money pls be wise on the fin house to put ur money,i exp similar tin about 2months ago i kept 245k with the same back it took the help of God to get the money ever since then i stopped banking with them

are they not supposed to be the no1 microfinance bank in nig. house if they are distressed, then no M bank is safe.
    I love The Lord

u do not expect bank that enslaving nig graduate to suceed.they wil employ u wth d agreement to pay 25k but u wil find it difficult to hav 10kat d end of d mnth after rigorous marketin.their welfare package is very poor.imfb is nt a place to go.am teelig u my real exp wit them.after u are being used very well,they wil terminate ur employement 4nt meetig their unrealistic target
    olakunle qudus

The self acclaimed No 1 Micro Finance Bank is tribalistic, religionstic and setiment if you are not Jehovah witnes to make head way with them is trouble itself.Am life experiance i work with them in my branch in ikotun branch iwas among the first staff to work there and among the first ten best which after few months one so calle mgr there put setiment in forwarding ur name to ho for dismisal but i thank god they push to where my ladder of success is. Work for them with all ur life welfare package zero.
    Afriend seve them till he was killed my one chance just cos of there token
    Lado

any body with info on CIBN

pls am in the north far from their office,pls help with any info about the examz. thanks

+ Reply