+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: pls advice me

pls advice me

without an exemption certificate/nysc discharge certificate do i have a say in the labour market

Re: pls advice me

Of course you do have a say in the labour (favour) market. Just work on your skills and believe in your self. I know of friends who never served and they have good jobs.
    Your job is coming your way.
    What did you say?

Take care of you.
    signed<br />CHOL

My brother hw much do u believe in that discharge certificate they are given u, what in expect u to do is pray to God ur creator to real ur talent and the hidden pottentials inside of u so that ucan do exploit. u dont seems to understand this country that is why u are talking about the discharge certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by deboer062000
    without an exemption certificate/nysc discharge certificate do i have a say in the labour market
    Hello,
    That's quite unfortunate but it does not disturb in any way. Once you can prove yourself out there then you are set to go.

It is not about what you have "at hand" but rather what you have "in head" although what you have in hand might be a function of what you have in head but one can still do without the other.

Just go out there in search for what you want and you will get it by God's grace.
    BELIEVE, FAITH, HOPE, DESIRE all work together but they work best with ACTION.

Note:
    Pending the time I guess you can engage in one or two online business and I'm sure if you find the right mentor or guide you might not even think of the labor market any longer.

I Care.
    Lateef (Online Business Expert)
    http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
    When It Come To Online Business, You can Rely On Me.<br />Experience Counts!<br /><br />http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com<br />0805 2243 778

Thanks to you all, i really appreciate ur message, ever since i got ur message , it has been a morale booster. i would like to add u all on my messenger list so as to chat with u anytime i see u online, my mail address is [email protected]. hope to hear from u soon. I pray the Lord in his infinite mercies would grant u all ur dream job as u job hunt. One love

NAIJAHOTJOBBERS, WATS UP WITH D CBN TEST

+ Reply