+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: OBASANJO AND THE MTN CREDIT LOADING THING? IS IT TRUE

OBASANJO AND THE MTN CREDIT LOADING THING? IS IT TRUE

Hello house, i take this to be a rumour but do not want to dismiss it. as emerging and future leaders of naija, I WANT US TO INVESTIGATE THIS AND CALL MTN TO EXPLAIN. IT IS RUMOURED THAT IF YOU INCLUDE THE *1 WHEN LOADING MTN CREDIT, A PERCENTAGE GOES TO OBJ AS KICKBACK. I FIND IT HARD TO BLIV BUT I KNOW THAT YOU CAN LOAD UR MTN CREDIT BY JUST USING *555* THE 12 DIGIT NO, COS I HAV TRIED IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. TRY IT TODAY, SEND IN UR VIEW AND LETS ALL CALL MTN TO EXPLAIN.
    THANKS ALL, THIS IS SERIOUS O.

Re: OBASANJO AND THE MTN CREDIT LOADING THING? IS IT TRUE

i've heard about this stuff before but not too long ago. There is thi saying that there is no smoke without fire. so there is an element of truth in it, even if it is 1% truth in it. But this MTN guys self, all they know how to do best is scam!!! The network is messed up and all they do is apologize for the poor network connection. why can't they refund us for all the dropped calls on their network? Only God will judge them!!!

lets call MTN customer care and ask them.i have tried and the girl that answered keeps laughing that its a lie.maybe when so many people ask,they will know its serious.well,i am sending a write up on that to The Guardian newspaper and thisday news paper...........they aint see anything yet...........obasanjo must go down

Quote Originally Posted by engrted
    lets call MTN customer care and ask them.i have tried and the girl that answered keeps laughing that its a lie.maybe when so many people ask,they will know its serious.well,i am sending a write up on that to The Guardian newspaper and thisday news paper...........they aint see anything yet...........obasanjo must go down
    hmnnn... don't u think both parties worth to be called cheats... i mean weather u are loading crdt with *555*twelve digits# or *555*1*twelve digits#, u r still loosing. either MTN or obasanjo gains. I've known this loading of crdt thing for long and for the fact that u want to send a write-up to newspapers doesn't make a difference (but u could try) cos this has been there from the very first beginning, though pple av tried to curb it but it still remains. wat i mean is CORRUPTION. so the advice i cud render is "if u r going for a line, say MTN, go for it. if you don't pple will and they will continue to. The obasanjos, MTNs and the likes are just making their money, y don't u seek a means of making urs (i mean legal means) and ignore them, since u can't beat them neither can u join them"....
    ... who knows wat methods or codes GLO, Celtel and others uses to generate income into the pockets of the so-called leaders?
    G

dvt

Na wao bois dey vex, i hope this is not true, if not....?
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Na wah o!!! its bad enough that im using the three networks...but its even worse if it turns out that all of them are guilty of this thing...being swiped from one pocket via three directions..kai!!! besides these companies wouldnt have gotten their licences if they hadnt signed a backyard agreement with obj...but you cant beat them unless u start your own telecoms network.
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

+ Reply