+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NIGERIA IS 50..........................

NIGERIA IS 50..........................

What is your own assessment of this country of ours.

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: NIGERIA IS 50..........................

We have failed our country...........not just our leaders but every1 of us.........

YES! Nigeria is 50 2day, there is no doubt abt dat but i hv to say dat we hv notin to show for dat.
    However, we are celebrating HOPE since we are told dat there is alwyz light @ d end of a tunnel, Let keep hoping dat 1day we will hv a country we can call our own,a country where unemploymt is @ its minimal,a country where basic amenities are not far fetch,a country where there is no diff. Btw d poor & rich,a country where equity,justice & fairness rains.........,but it begins wit me and U.
    Thus, Voters reg & Election is not far from nw, ensure U act right and don't sell urslf cos as we make our bed so we lay on it.
    HAPPY INDEPENDENT NIGERIA MY COUNTRY!

WHAT A MISGUIDED THOUGHT 2 SAY 'WE ARE ALL PART OF IT':That we/am part of government is a slogan I would neva admit in my life.What is d definition of GOVERNMENT if I may ask?It is an EXCUSE,a CAJOLE and BLATANT LIE that 'we are part' of government.Yes,GOVERNANCE is a collective responsibility but we cant make a blanket statement when it comes to GOVERNMENT especially in a state called NIGERIA.Can somebody tell me how we/I am part of it?We need nt b cajoled_U can only b part where u are either an ACTOR or ur VOTE COUNTS!Personally,I did nt vote for these irresponsible leaders(government) all over NAIJA.Av NEVA VOTED 4 PDP despite having a member as father.Hez aware,I took my voter's card away frm him to avoid using it for PDP MULTI-VOTING.If nobody will tell us the truth at least we can tell ourselves.Lets get it done-Lets get it straight!'Fellow,come 2011 VOTE OUT INCUMBENT-VOTE OUT PDP!'SAVE D NEXT GENERATION!Our children should nt spend donkey yrs schooling and looking 4 job!And trying to RUN FRM NIGERIA LIK U AND I.D failure or success of any nation has always largely bn in d hands of d leaders.What happened in FCT(BOMB BLAST @ EAGLE SQUARE,VENUE OF GLUCK 50TH JAMBOREE) is a clear sign of revolution and a failed state.It is only a fact that GOVERNMENT is a body of people elected/appointed/privileged/foisted to direct d affairs of a state.In Nigeria People Dont Have A Say,U and I Dont Have A Say.Lets Get It Straight,Lets Get It Done.There is no point crying over a spilt milk,lets decide to change and make a change,lets sacrifice for once,a nation gets built when its people DECIDE to build it.Lets vote for a country that we desire to live in.Vote for a Change,Vote Right.It's Your Right_Protect Your Vote.Then We Stand and Fight for It to Count.D CHOICE IS OURS!'Enough is Enough,PDP MUST GO!'(D HOUSE SHOULD 4GIVE ME 4 SOUNDG A BIT PARTISAN).Nigeria Go Survive!
    B

Kidnapping is now a new industry.

Joblessness is on the increase.

Security of lives and property is practically non-existent.

Health-Cholera still dey kill people in the year 2010 for Nigeria.

Education: Nigerian Universities can not even make top 50 in Africa.

Leadership: Our constitution Says that to become a president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria you require at Least a SSCE/WAEC certificate.No wonder our leaders lack ideas. In a country where the lowest technical worker in the oil and gas industry is OND we still want SSCE/WAEC for president.

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

What a statistic @ Coolguy!My good guy,one day them monkey go go market e no go come back at all at all.Lets keep moving @ NHJ.
    B

+ Reply