+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ANY IDEA ABT OIL AND GAS FIRMS THAT ARE RECRUITING PIPELINE WELDERS IN NIGERIA AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA?

ANY IDEA ABT OIL AND GAS FIRMS THAT ARE RECRUITING PIPELINE WELDERS IN NIGERIA AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA?

I am a civil engineer and a certified pipeline welder looking for an offshore rig job both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Pls if u ve an idea of companies dat are recruiting, send me d contact so dat i can apply. Hope 2 hear 4 u house. 1 luv!

Re: ANY IDEA ABT OIL AND GAS FIRMS THAT ARE RECRUITING PIPELINE WELDERS IN NIGER

pls can u tell me where u did u pipeline welding training and certification.

Re: ANY IDEA ABT OIL AND GAS FIRMS THAT ARE RECRUITING PIPELINE WELDERS IN NIGERIA AND OUTSIDE NIGER

Guy, i'm also a Grad. Of Elect/Compt. Engr. n also a welder. an AWS(American Welding Society) certified welder on stick welding(SMAW, Shielded Metal Arc Welding) and (FCAW Flux Core Arc Welding(Gas welding). PTDF just sent some of my colleagues 2 South Africa 4 a 3mnths trainning. Afta which new batch will b send again. Let us Jst b vigillant so dat we catch d nxt opportunity. Again just relax a little, local content issue is still on. By d end of dis yr, most of d xpatraits in welding fields r 2 b replaced by Nigerian professionals.

+ Reply