+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: NEW NYSC QUOTA SYSTEM.......What do u think?

Re: NEW NYSC QUOTA SYSTEM.......What do u think?

Honestly, this is another way of introducing advance corrupt practise in Nigeria Educational system and hence this will leads to the fall of the NYSC programm.Infact,when i held of such development i told my collegues that government institution has no room for service again,as a result of this quota system,assuming ASSU going on a nation wide strike who will now take the slot of those government institution? Now, it is now clear that our leaders want to completely cripped our state and federal institution for private institution. I will advice that the government should come out of their shell to scrab to NYSC instead of using a logical means to upgrade their private institution out there..
    Pls let me rest my case here, from now.

The scheme as i have said before, is aserious SCAM! LET IT BE SCRABBED! They enslaving the youth, and eliminating them daily from the society by FRUSTRATION. i served in kaduna and i know how much i lost. it makes no sense at all let them just call off the programme. they have wasted tax payers' money for 34 years, that's okay. but they will surely pay for it.To me, energy expended all these years is so large, but work done is a little greater than z-e-r-o. Cheers! PRINCE-BEN.

No hard feelings, but its smiple---"SCRAP THE PROGRAM". It does not make sense anymore.

D_1

na wa o! our elders! we salute una o! abeg make una do give us our freedom. this delay in NYSC is really heartbreaking, im sure there's a better way around this thing other than quotas. What is the scheme really achieving self? kGO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

honestly,i tink d purpose of d NYSC prog. which wz 2 promote unity in d country after d war has been defeated.it has been reduced 2 various companies using graduates as source of cheap labour,some corpers end up being killed, and now this.
    i believe d service shld b scrapped,since d country can no longer support d num. of graduates it produces yearly.
    wat is d point of spendin uncountable num. of years in school,no tnxs 2 strikes,only 2 wait on NYSC 2 post u wen they feel like?
    they shld set us free 4rm this bondage.
    u.k

I'm very happy to see people poring out their mind on this issue of NYSC. the first thing that is baffling me is the criteria they want to use in select who- to- go and who- not -to. I wonder what excuse they will want to give someone, having passed all the required courses to become a graduate, not to serve with his colleagues.
    I'm presently serving in Kebbi State where the heat is as if their is no ozone layer at-all. spent 21 days on camp where the solders will treat you like a stubborn goat. eventually people were posed to villages where you will use "Hausa language" to teach "English language and mathematics". imagine that. at the end of the month u will be given #8,500. anyway, what we need is God's intervention.

My dearest ones the reality about this whole thing is that it should be scrapped so as to reduce the trouble it is causing .

I am a corper currently serving in the so called FCT but the funny thing is that, i have not been paid my allowance from april to date.

i dont know how NYSC wants me to corp.Lets pray for the betterment of this country.
    Islam Forever

Well,

the N.Y.S.C project is one of the best things that ever happened to our

country.This I found out 3yrs ago when I took part.But you see,in Nigeria

good things don't last 'cos evil has become a tradition highly esteemed by

virtually all!Scrapping it is out of the way.I go for complete restructuring of

the whole system even as I solicit change of attitude by all and sundry!

T.Y.

Nigeria is the only country that I know will put something in place and will also look for ways and means of destroying it. lets be frank, the NYSC has outlived its purpose and if government do not have the needed resources to fund it, they should honourably scrap it. enough of wasting our lives in the name of serving our father land. the government has turned youths into a bunch of liars, since you either serve or get an exemption letter if you are 30years and above, quite a number of youths have had to lie in order to participate in the so called scheme.
    to make matter worse, the labour market are also on the lookout for graduates who are not more than 26 years( after spending 7 years in school due to one strike or the other and wasting one whole year of your life serving a nation that does not deserve it). the scheme should just be scrap if there is no fund. government can spend billions on furniture and other stupid allowances but cannot fund education. shame on our government.

:'( :'(
    Honestly, the present situation and the position the government is trying to stand in this case is not expected. Are undergraduates now expected to runs their service? Since its a periquisite that all university freshers serve their motherland, it will be very unfair and unjust to start screening all that is eligible for NYSC again.
    The government should work out modalities on how every qualified graduate will be accomodated in the compillation process.
    I think part of the funds being taken back from our past gullible governors should be used in servicing the finances of NYSC. Ajuwayarh

good opinions you guys have up there. but pls, who in the house will tell me the stands of the federal govt. as regard the NYSC? i mean what is the latest about it? you know we've been praying that God will temper with the heart of the King (yar adua) to make money available for all intending Corp members to be mobilised. i'm very sure of the possibility of all fresh graduate to participate in the scheme this sept. and i am optimistic about that.

as i await your info about that, may i encourage you comrades (batch B by faith) that we should not neglect the place of prayer. and for us to pray through, we must pray with no grudges against any body, be it the federal govt; or any one that we think should have helped in this matter but culd not.

our business now friends is with the Lord. i assure you that His hands are not too short to save and His ears are not too heavy that He cannot hear our prayer for help.

we must partner now with God for our deliverance from the manipulation of the kingdom of darkness to delay the manifestation of our destiny.

if you are one who believe in praying down the face of God to issues, then let's pray together. it is for this reason that the son of man was made manifest. may you find faith in the word of God and experience grace in Christ as we stand in the gap on behalf of those that would have been affected by this evil quota formula of NYSC headqrt.

you can get me on 08026462350 in case you are praying along with us, if actually you wish we should join faith as we pray.

note that our prayer is not a battle. it is just a cry onto God our father to send us help from Heaven. pray brethren,; in jesus name. thanks.

Bj

Hello intending corpers in da house. Dont relent in ur efforts at praying to God so that u'll all be allowed to serve come september and on..
    The government should ensure that everyone that qualifies for the yearly exercise should be allowed to go. As said last week, the funds, part or all of it; been seized from the past governors should be dedicated to funding NYSC accounts. I am an outgoing batch 'B' corper, so i should not been seen as been affected too. I wish every intending corper goodluck in their efforts at making this september exercise.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast